𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎BLOOD┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

BLOOD
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

"Come on Aubrey, we have 5 minutes till school starts." Cara yelled from the kitchen. Aubrey rolled out of bed to see that her sister was right, they had 5 minutes until school started. Aubrey ran to her closet picking out her outfit and throwing it on. She rushed out of her room and ran down the stairs to find her sister waiting for her in the kitchen. "I'm ready, now lets go we have..... 2 MINUTES!!" Aubrey exclaimed rushing around her sister and out the door to then run all the way to school, leaving her sister alone to walk to school.

When she arrived at school everyone was standing outside, even though classes had already started. "What's going on, why is everyone standing around we have classes" she muttered as she shoved through the people. When she reached the front of the school she stopped dead in her tracks, and froze. What she saw was the school smeared with blood, and then she noticed something else in blood. She moved in to get a closer look she wished she hadn't, she was greeted with a message that read 'Everyone will float'

In shock, turned away for the school and ran. She ran as fast as she could to get away from the school. When she was almost to the road she ran straight into Beverly, "Hey, what's wrong, why were you running?" she asked with a worried look on her face. "........." Aubrey couldn't get a sentence out, she only looked at the ground while her body shook. " Hey look at me....... please..." Beverly asked sadly. When Aubrey finally look up Beverly took a step back to see that Aubrey had been crying. "Hey, why are you crying??" Beverly asked looking Aubrey up and down to look for an injuries. "H-H-He's B-ack!"

Authors note: Hi Everyone, i'm the other author on the story and my wonderful friend *cough* K

Authors note: Hi Everyone, i'm the other author on the story and my wonderful friend *cough* K.J * cough* finally got me to write a chapter! :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter or not i don't care.

J * cough* finally got me to write a chapter! :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter or not i don't care