"I accept but i need to warn you about my personal fleet it has my personal SSD the Executor and your normal fleet will have a hard time taking it out along with the fleet and the squadron that accompany it."I smirk a little before saying:

"Don't worry about this personal i already have someone doing what my normal fleet can't destroy but your Death Squadron won't be much against her."he was confused along with the other of what i saying but i knew who this she was.

I let Padme,Anakin and Luke talk,Owen had left and Obi-Wan was looking with a smile the family partially complete except for Leia who was with Bail Organa.

I used a hologram to see the what were our advance on the attack on Byss a secret bastion Palpatine if something was to arrive to him and the advance of the attack of Death Squadron.

#Meanwhile#

*POV 3rd*

We see Star Destroyer destroyed and even an SSD cut in half but rewind one hours before

*Flashback 1 hours ago*

Death Squadron was waiting for Vader to return with the ISD Devastator from his mission when suddenly a armada of ships came out of hyperspace in front of them,one of the ships was the SSD Legacy along with it there was 22 Imperial II,22 Venator  II,24 Victory I and II,12 Victory III,2 Interdictor Lucrehulk,2 Subjugator,5 Lucrehulk.

It was the Warrior Squadron of Aleena who had tracked Death Squadron with the help of Rogue Storm trooper and pilot from the Death Squadron.

Upon seeing the fleet,Piett was confused by who was in command of the fleet and why did it have ships from the republic and separatist so he called with his comm the captain of the other SSD when the connection was established he saw a female Worgen without the normal uniform and she shouldn't even be there.

"Who are you ? where the Captain of this ship."ask piett

"Oh i am the general of this fleet and we are not with the galactic empire and my name is Aleena but you don't need to know it because your dead."she said the last with a smirk before cutting the transmision Piett was a lot confused before he remember her last word 

"Fire upon them now !"he exclaim but a giant cercle of ION had travel threw the fleets and was render without defense and weapon's.

they were destroyed one by one but when Piett saw another ship leave hyperspace,he knew that no Imperial would survive to tell this to the Emperor and that Vader would arrive to late,all the crew in the ships were panicked.

It was his last thought before a large laser travel through the bridge and cut the ship in half.

the Warrior squadron had destroy the fleet itself but some other small ships had escape the ION Cannon and had launch their fighter to try and destroyer the interdictor to escape the battle but they were intercepted by Prototype T-85 X-Wing that were specially created for Aleena and they were also assault by Prototype E-Wing and Refited Y-Wing,the Imperial were terrified by the bigger ship ever seen by the imperial but they all want to escape so they had to steal themselves to destroy the interdictor that block them.

the only ship that were intact from the attack were 2 Raider II,3 Tartan Cruiser,5 Carrack,2 Nebulon B,1 Acclamator II.

They were being destroyed one by one from the fire power of the the Warrior Squadron some of them tried to contact help but all transmission were disrupted 

One Tie/Fighter Pilot survived but was inconscient,after the Warrior Squadron left a patrol that has seen the signal of Death Squadron disappear and not entering hyperspace had gone see what had happened,they contact the Emperor who was not happy,they nerver seen the pilot who was an female and had survive only by chance with her pressurized suit she had succeed arrive in the Executor in an isolated room of the executor and that the electricity run along with oxygen.She sigh before sitting down on the floor and began to sleep.