(Severus Snape Lemon) A Not So Unhappy Detention

Y/N sat alone in the classroom, awaiting the detention wrongfully given to her by Professor Snape. She hated detention and this time she had done nothing to deserve it. As Y/N began to contemplate skipping out on her detention, the classroom doors swung open. It was Snape stood in the doorway. He strutted slowly to his desk and sat down. "Miss Y/LN, ready for your detention, I see."

Y/N crossed her arms over her chest as she stalked towards the professor's desk. She ignored the fact he looked very handsome in his black attire. "I demand to know what grounds you have to give me this detention, Severus." She insisted, glaring at him intensely as she leaned over his desk. She had long since called him by his first name and it seemed like all seven of her years at Hogwarts, her potions master had always been giving her a hard time, catching her at every rule she broke, criticizing her work, even when done right. She absolutely hated him. But then again, she absolutely loved him.

A smug smile crept across his face. He loved her defiance. "Over the course of your stay here at Hogwarts, I have been overly criticizing, strict and even unfair toward you, Miss Y/LN. I have brought you here to explain my reasoning. All the detentions I gave you, you didn't deserve. So why did I give them to you every time the opportunity arose? Simple. To observe you. And my suspicion has been confirmed. To that end I say, I fully return your feelings, Y/N."

She was confused a moment. Completely bewildered, Y/N blinked, dropping her angry expression and gaining a stupefied one instead. "Y-You return my...feelings?" She asked, still leaning on her hands on his desk. Unsure as to whether the feelings he were talking about were the romantic ones she felt, Y/N wasn't about to risk that not being it. "C-Could you be more elaborate p-please?" She questioned, plopping onto the desk beneath her, still looking bewildered.

Snape stood and slowly approached her as he spoke, "Come now. We both know how you feel about me. I would go so far as to say that you love me. I have learned a great deal about your personality over the past seven years. And whenever someone makes a false accusation of you, you become very angry. I can confidently say that I am right in stating that you love me. If I were wrong, you would not be in the apparently confused state you are in now. You would be outraged if I were wrong. So will you come out and say it? This is, after all, your last year here. You may never get this chance again."

Y/N was standing now and began to back up. His voice, so deep and calming made her body tremble and her mind go fuzzy. She just wanted to listen to him talk all day. That was party why it seemed like she paid so much attention in class, because she was so engrossed in the deep hum of his voice. "I-I." Suddenly Y/N was at a loss for words. Was he simply playing with her heart? Y/N realized that she had backed herself up against a wall. Literally. She blushed at the position she was in, palms flat against the cold stone, shoulders raised, and cheeks flushed baby pink. Snape placed one hand against the wall behind her and the other hand under her chin. He gently pulled her head up so that looked at each other face to face. Suddenly he lurched forward as if to kiss her, but stopped only centimeters away from her lips.'Oh the teasing of this man.'  "If you want it, and I know you do, it's right here. Take it." Y/N's breath came out soft and gentle. With eyes half closed she looked at him, suddenly feeling helpless, she succumbed to him. This is always how she felt around him and so, suddenly she leapt forwards, clutching fist fulls of his black robes, and praying he was truly genuine about what he was saying and doing, Y/N took a risk and crashed her lips to his.

Snape felt a rush of satisfaction as he kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. Snape pushed her at arm's length back against the wall behind her. Slowly, he moved a hand to her shoulder and began to side off her robe.

Y/N stopped him gently, breathing hard. "Severus, w-what are we doing?" She asked, looking at him worriedly. "Isn't this what you want? To have me? That's what I want. I want you in return." responded Snape. He paused, waiting for her consent to this. She looked up at his sincere eyes and nodded. "Yes, I do want you." Suddenly his pace hastened and he had fully removed her robe, letting it drop to floor and pool around them on the floor. Y/N whimpered, stopping him once more. "What if someone hears us? Well...mainly me." She asks, trailing off.