13.

My alarm woke me up, it was the day of the shooting. I was so excited, this is going to be my first time on set!

I got up and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. After that I went to the bathroom to go get ready.
I opened the the bathroom door and saw Noah in there without a shirt on.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" I said and shut the door.

"It's alright" I heard Noah say through the door while laughing. My face was bright red.

When he left the bathroom he winked at me and I went to take a shower.

-timeskip-

I waited for the others in front of the hotel. We all went to our uber and quickly got to the set. I was smiling from ear to ear when we entered.

Finn and the others went to their dressing rooms. I waited for Finn outside of his dressing room when I saw the Duffer Brothers. I was so happy. I overheard their conversation.

"We've got a major problem" a producer came up to them

"What is it?"

"The actress of 013 died in a plane crash."

"That's horrible!"

"Yeah, poor girl" said the other Duffer

"Now that also makes another problem, we can't film without her."

"We need to find someone, quick"

The Duffer looked around and I saw them stareing at me.

"Hey you! Girl with h/c  h/l  hair!"

"M-me?" I aksed

"Yes you! Do you want to be a lead?"

"Uh" I stood there in shock, the Duffer Brothers just asked me to be a lead character in the show! 

"Sure!" Just as I said that Finn came out of his dressing room.

"Hey Y/n-" He was cut off by the Duffer

"Great! Here's your script, we will call you when it's a scene you are in. Now go to the fitting room!"

The Duffer walked away, I was still in shock.

"What was that about?" Finn asked

"I don't know"

"Lemme see" Finn said and grabbed the script out of my hand.

"Wow! You got a role and you didn't even have to audition."

"Yeah, the only problem is I don't know any of my line-" A lady dragged me into my fitting room.

She gave me a white striped T-shirt which was ripped, muddy jeans and a muddy jacket. She put some small fake wounds on my wrists and forehead.

When I was done with my fitting I went over my script. I didn't have many lines which was good. I quickly learned them.

The Duffer called me in and I saw the set, it looked like the Upside Down.

"So you have run to the portal which is over there, while this guy, his name is Ross, chases you, he is the monster of this season."

I nodded and went in front of the camera. I saw Finn in the back giving me a thumbs up. I was nervous but I managed to get the scene right on my 1st try.

The Camera man clapped and said I did a good job and that I'm free now.

I went to Finn and he hugged me.

"That was great! No way this is your first time on set!"

"Well, it is" I chuckled.

We then chatted until it was time for Finn to shoot a scene. I watched him act. It was a scene where Mike, Dustin and Lucas try to contact Will and El. They were really good actors. I just stared at them.

After the scene we all went out for some ice cream where I met Joe and Charlie. It was honestly wicked!

Everyone was so nice to me and the producers weren't mad when I messed up since they knew I came unprepared. Overall it was a good day. I still can't beilive I'm on Stranger Things.

What we shooted:

A scene where 013 runs from the upside down to the real world.

A scene where Mike, Dustin and Lucas tried to contact El and Will.

A scene Will, El, Joyce and Johnathan move into their new home.

A scene where Steve and Robin are working at scoops ahoy and hanging out with Erica and Dustin (scoops troop)

That was all for the day.

Ok so I will be writing a fan fiction about season 4 and what I think is going to happen, so just apply that to here xd
-author