Prologue

"I'm sorry"   those words rang like church bells in five's head those words belong to his lover Hope Hargreeves.  She risked her life for everyone and she became a true hero and the person that Five had adored but, now she was gone erased from the world as if she was never here.

He missed her a great deal and he was also he in denial, she wasn't dead she would come back right? wrong she wouldn't come back he knew that he just wish he could have done something to stop her. But, as everyone knew hope was stubborn and would never back down on her word.

Five stood up from the chair where he had been sitting for the past hour trying to comprehend Hope's death. He walked to the fire place and got on his knees, lowering his head down a few tears  dropped" Please just come back...I can't do this without you before you I had nothing but then you came along and you changed everything, I remember when we first met we were  10 years old you would't talk me because you thought I had cooties. It took a whole month for you to open up to me and when you did you changed my point of view of life you taught me to appreciate the small things in life" Five sobbed out, his eyes becoming red"I....you were everything to me and I know that you would want me to move on and live my life but I can't I just can't."

Five sobs became louder as he fell over so that he was in a fetal position his wrung together as he clutched his chest where his heart was. From upstairs his siblings and Hope's best friends had heard his speech and walked to where he was just in time to see him fall into a fetal position and bawling his eyes out.

Klaus ran towards five and tried to pick him up but five resisted and started kicking"No no no she was supposed be here klaus s-she said she would be here sh-she p-promised me" Klaus eyes welled up with tears himself he stopped trying to pick five up but kept his eyes around him.

"Why" Five whimpered inaudibly but klaus and everyone could pick up what he said because it was quiet. Klaus shook his head and responded" Do you remember when Hope first told you that she loved you?" five nodded his head as a small 'yes' came from his lips" Before she told you she came to me she told me that you meant the world to her and that if she was to die that I should give you this" Klaus said pulling out two necklaces that had an M on it and the other one had a locket on it. Five took the locket from him and opened it and it was a picture of him and her and a note. 

Five unfold the note and looked at the date of the paper and the date was today, how could she have wrote this today and she was dead.....wait unless she wasn't dead. Five slowly looked up towards the door and there she stood his hope, the love of his life. She had a locket in her hand one similar to the he had in his hand. " Hope" Five muttered weakly klaus unwrapped his arms from five and backed up. Hope nodded before she ran to five hugging him like her life depended on it. Five shook his head and more tears welled in his eyes he smiled a big smile before smashing his lips to hers" your really here how are you alive?"

" I had did a spell to make another version  of me the version  of me had all of my powers I programed it to keep fighting until my or it's death....i'm sorry i had you all worried." Hope explained five shook his head an even bigger smile appeared on his face his dimples showing and hisd green eyes sparkling."It doesn't matter anymore all that matters is that you here now " she kissed him again and smiled "yeah that's all that matter"

Behind them their family sat looking at them smiling. "yup they just forgot we were here mmm that's  PDA ugh" Klaus muttered.Luther glared at klaus, klaus put his hands up in surrender and shrugged his shoulders sheepishly. Luther chuckled his brother would never change.

738 words and i'm so ready for this book you guys are love it.

Anyway you know the drill don't be a ghost reader tell me if you like and if i need to make changes just text me/Vote/ Comment/Add to your library...

Bye!!!!!

-Raheemah