Where is........???

Start from the beginning

Everyone chuckled listening him while Dhrulya made a bad face where Alia smacked Cabir's shoulder playfully...

Navya: Ok guys now let's not waste the time and play truth and dare and beforeeeee Manik Bhai and His PA c my friend Nandini you both deny let me tell you they BOTH of you are playing got it....

Listening her Manik sighed and surrendered his hands as if saying 'as you say' while Nandini pout listening her ..

Soon all were sitting around the table except Harshad who went from there as he got some work....
The arrangement was like.. Cabir, Navya, Alia, Dhruv, Abhi, Mukti, Aryaman, Manik, Nandini, Cabir...

Soon the game started and Cabir spinned the bottle and it stopped on Abhi and Cabir smirked at this and rubbing his hand excitedly spoke..

Cabir: Soooo.. Mr. Abhimanyu what's it Truth Or Dare...??

Abhi:(raising his fake collars) Tera Bhai Dare lega... ('Your bro will take dare')

Cabir: Ookk then your Dare is to eat 20 chillies that too without drinking water inbetween...

Listening him Abhi widen his eyes while everyone laughed at this except Nandini who also made a horrified face and felt pity on Abhi..

Soon There were a plate full of green chillies were placed infront of  Abhi and poor Abhi started ate them. And atlast his eyes were full of water flowing and face red and Cabir was just laughing at his situation while everyone else were feeling pity on him. Soon a chocolate bar was forwarded to him and he looked at the person before taking alit and smiled at her and took a bite and ate it and sighed...

Abhi: Thank u my sweet little sister...

Nandini: Anything...

Abhi: And you idiot I'll soon see you..

Cabir: Why soon?? See me now bro 😁..

Alia: Ok Ok now let's move ahead... My turn....

And she spinned the bottle which stoped on Nandini who widened her eyes seeing it and everyone except Aryaman chuckled seeing her cute scared face which was just like a kid... She looked at all of them and then passed a nervous smile to all of them who chuckled at this...

Cabir: Ok so My dr Nandu.... What will u chose Truth Or Dare???

Nandini: I don't trust you on this Cabir Bhai... So I'll be ok with Truth...

Cabir: Welll m ok with that also.... So your question is.....

Before Cabir could say something someone spoke...

( ) : Cabir actually I wants to ask something from her.... If u don't mind...

Everyone looked at the person with surprised face while Manik frowned and Nandini make a scared face...

Alia: Bhai what you wanna ask to Nandini...

Arya: (looking at her) Well maybe some truth....

Mukti: Ummm Aryaman do you know Nandini????

Aryaman: I myself don't know this Mukti that Whether I had ever known her or not???

Abhi: What???

Arya: Ahhh nothing so may I ask something... Nandini....??

Nandini looked at him to see some kind of Pain in his eyes and then at Manik whose gaze was fixed on Aryaman...

Arya: Ok so Just one question... Where is Samar????

Listening this name Nandini was numb all the colour from her face drained out while everyone else were confused of the question but seeing Nandini they got to know that there is something...

Arya: Nandini..... Where is Samar???

Nandini:(in daze) He Is No More....

And listening this Aryaman was too shocked and a tear fall from his eyes while everyone else were confused of what was going on...

The end...

Guys that's it...

I don't know what I penned down just bear it up..

Nandini past is revealing soon...

How was it....

Will be waiting for the reviews...

Precap: Promo part...

Thanks .

Avoid Mistakes..

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Diya 😘