I noticed Lola signalling from the corner of my eye. I quickly stole a glance at her and she motioned at her neck and then ear. Julian turned slightly to see what had caught my attention but before he could spot Lola, she had ducked behind the wall. He turned back at me, looking at me quizzically.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me and whispered into his ears, “I don’t know. Maybe this little problem?”

Julian chuckled lightly, “You’ll have to elaborate.”

I hesitated slightly but Lola popped back around the corner and held up a piece of paper on which she had scribbled in giant letters, ‘KISS + LEAVE HIM HANGIN’

I frowned, “You left out a G.”

Lola quickly ducked back behind the wall and Julian muttered, “What?”

I froze, “What?”

Julian frowned, “You said something.”

I nodded, “Yeah. I said...You..um..kiss me?”

Before Julian could say anything, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. The moment our lips touched, I felt all warm inside, nearly like I was drinking Happy Juice, if that even existed. Julian didn’t respond for a few seconds but then immediately pulled me closer. I smirked against his lips, knowing this was exactly where I wanted him. Now, to summon the strength to pull away.

Julian flicked his tongue against my lower lip lightly and I felt my knees buckle slightly. He held on to me tighter but I moved my head quickly. I wasn’t done though. I was going to use every one of his moves against him. He nuzzled against my neck, confused. I bit his neck slightly and he drew back a little, but before he could move away, I held on tighter, pushing him up against the lockers.

He rested his head against the lockers and moaned, “What are you doing to me, Kenny?” Perfect, he was giving me easy access to his neck. Which clearly meant, he liked it. I just held a finger to his lips, silencing him and moved my other hand down his chest, stopping at the waistband of his jeans which were already dangerously low. He gasped, “Oh god.”

And that’s when I pulled away.

I winked, “THAT little problem.”

Julian narrowed his eyes, “You evil-”

I blew a kiss, “Call me, maybe?”

Then I quickly walked away, before I ended up jumping back on him.

As I turned around the corner, I saw Lola wide eyed, pasted against the wall.

I whispered, “Move it! Come on!”

She quickly ran along with me to class, muttering to herself.