What happened chote??

I closed my eyes to control my anger......

A " nothing Di "

Anj " u were speaking to Kushiji right?? "

A " yeah... And she is worried whether u people will accept her or not...and I told her that u all will agree and if not also I don't care "

She was looking at me and smiling....

Anj" u know what chote, I feel Kushiji is only perfect for u... "

A " means u have accepted her right?? "

Anj " off course and others have also accepted her but let us all go for a trip tomorrow and mingle with her,even she should also feel comfortable with us... "

A " what the!!  I can't leave my work and roam around "

Anj" chote plzz na... V have not gone out.... "

A" Di u all can go and ha u can take Kushi also with u but I am not coming that's it "

Anj " OK... Give me Kushi's number I will talk to her "

I nodded and I gave her the number which she took very happily.... Looking at her even I felt a small satisfaction.....

************************************

L " how can u agree that u don't have any objection with that middle class girl"

Shyam " Lavanya, tell me the reason  how can I deny?? What reason I would have given to them??Didn't u see how ASR was behaving with her... And looking at her I can tell u she is very innocent.... "

L " don't tell me u have fallen for her innocence "

S " don't u dare to utter words like that, I love Ranisahebha "

L " leave all that and tell me what have u planned?? "

S " tomorrow she is coming out with us and ASR is not joining us so v can make her tell the truth whether he has forced her to marry for the property or v will only tell her that he is behind her and using her innocence to get hold of the property....girl like Kushi gives more importance for relationship and I will make that as a weapon and make her realize about ASR who will not give a damn to relations.... "

L " u think this will work?? "

S " let's try if not v can plan something else, still they haven't married.... V have lots of time to execute our plan "

L " OK... "

***********************************

Devi Mayya, Arnavji became angry because of me......

It's OK Kushi, anyhow Anjaliji has called me for a one day trip and I will surely pacify Arnavji....at present let me have Jalebis....

Sarala aunty " Kushi, r u free tomorrow...."

K " no.... I am going out"

S " OK... I will take someone else with me then...by the way apply mehendi, u know right day- after-tomorrow v r organising pooja here "

K " y fear when Kushi is here... I will come tomorrow late but I will make sure that all the arrangements are done for the pooja "

She carreseed my hair and went out....

I looked at my hands which will get filled with mehendi and Arnavji I am going to write ur name on my hands...

************************************