SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Start from the beginning

"Get ready now, the wedding will start 3hrs from now" Pagkasabi ni carleigh non kanya kanyang alis ng mga kasama para makapaghanda na agad.

Tumingin naman si carleigh kay ace. "Ikaw? Di ka pa ba lalayas dito?" Bored na tanong ni queen.

"Aalis, pero kiss ko muna hehe" Kinikilig na sabi ni ace.

"Come here" Nakangiting tawag ni queen.

"Kikiss mo talaga ako?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni ace. Ngiti lang ang sinagot ni queen kaya ngumuso at pumikit na si ace.

Napapailing na umalis si carleigh sa HQ nila at hinayaang nakapikit at nakanguso si ace don.

After ng ilang minuto narinig nya ang sigaw ni ace.

"QUEEN KOOOOOOOO!" Natatawang napailing si carleigh at umalis na para makapag ayos.

After 3hrs

@ wedding

Masayang nakikinig at nanonood ang mga bisita sa kausap. Pili lamang ang mga bisita mga kaibigan, kamaganak at malalapit lamang sa pamilya zedler ang inimbitahan.

"I, Olivia take thee,  Klaus Zedler to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

"My husband. I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you, care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you, build with you, and live with you.
I choose you to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways. I promise to always be your friend, your lover, and, most importantly, your family, from this day until our very last days. I love you so much, my husband"

Madamdaming saad ni olivia lahat ng bisita ay maluha luha dahil damang dama mo ang pagmamahalan nilang dalawa.

"I, Klaus Zedler take thee, Olivia to be my wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

"To you my beloved wife, Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter, and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends, and lovers, today and all of the days that follow. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen you patient and frayed. I will strive to not take you for granted. You are my favorite person, and I choose you to be my partner in life. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soulmate, my person. I love you so much, my wife"

Umiiyak na saad ni klaus habang titig na titig sa kanyang asawa. Para bang ito ang unang beses nilang ikasal. Sobrang mahal na mahal nila ang isa't isa.

"I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride" saad ng paring nagkakasal sa kanila.

sabay sabay nagsigawan ang mga bisita dahil sa tuwa at kasabay rin non ang pagnakaw ng halik ni carleigh kay ace na natulala naman hanggang ngayon.

-

"Marami mang nangyari, nagawan pa rin natin ng paraan. Tayo pa rin ang nanalo sa giyera sa ating pamilya. Masayang masaya na ako dito. Finally it's all done. Finally. And to you kevin ortega the guy that always in my heart, i hope you are happy now, i love you kevin you know that but i hope you understand that I'm in love with Austin, too. I know that his the one for me. I'm happy with him" Saad ni carleigh habang nakatingin sa puntod ng dati nyang minamahal.

"Carleigh" Napatingin ang dalaga sa tumawag sa pangalan nya.

"Bakit mo ko hinalikan?!! Yung puso ko! Yung puso ko queen ko! Panagutan mo ko!" Histerikal na saad ni austin.

"Of course, papanagutan kita. Wag kang mag alala. I love you Austin Craig" At sa sinabing yon ni carleigh ay tuluyan na talagang nahimatay si Austin.

end of the special chapter. ❤️

A/N: Hi guys! This is the last special chapter for TQFI. Last na talaga 'to. Tapusin na talaga natin ang TQFI. Again thank you sa lahat nang nagbasa, magbabasa pa lang at lahat ng nakarating dito sa dulo. Thank you so much! ❤️ I love every vote, comments and you adding my book to your reading list. I appreciate all of that. ❤️

AND OH MY GOSH 900k NA TAYO!!! WE'RE ALMOST AT 1M READS HUHU THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! ❤️❤️

See you at my other stories? Yeah? Yeah? Okay! Hahaha!

"SILVER: THE DELIQUENT STUDENTS" (ongoing yan)

"BLOODY MARIA" (ongoing din)

"MY DREAM LIST" (completed na sya)

and

"EXO MEETS DEMONICA" (fan fic and completed na rin)

SEE YA THERE! Thank you! And God bless us all! Mwah! ❤️❤️