Thank You ft Seby

DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is a work of fiction created solely for entertainment purposes(mostly mine). Any person's name used in this literature is only to personify the character, with that said any opinion mentioned in this does not represent that of the original person whose name has been used. Furthermore, if any of my opinions offend you in any way I apologize in advance, I cannot help but be right. HAHAHAHA Peace! 

-----------------------

"Aaaaaaaaaaaand Cut!"

Abby let out a sigh of relief after hearing the words of the director, but she clearly masked her tiredness with a forced smile.

Konti na lang Abelaine.

"Waaaah! I'm so excited ng umuwi!"She heard Coco say, making her smile.

"Alright girls, pack up lang then balik na tayo sa hotel."One of their RMs said before walking away from them.

"Isipin niyo yon, namimiss ko ang girls."Brei said jokingly, earning her laughter from the other girls.

Except for one. Kay noticed that Abby was seriously looking at her phone with a frown.

"Abby, okay ka lang?"

The mentioned girl didn't even flinch and continued to look at her phone.

"Oi te!"

Only after Brei shouted did Abby respond.

"Huh? Uh, oo naman." Abby answered, once again with a faked smile but neither of the girls noticed. "Sa dressing room na ko." She said before leaving without another word.

She dropped her body on one of the couches before taking another look at her phone. She shook her head to get rid of the negative thoughts before turning her phone off. She closed her eyes and leaned at the backrest of the couch just soaking in the silence of the room with one word in her mind.

Push

-----------------------

 It's already 2:30 in the morning and she needs to be on the plane in less than 2 hours for her flight to Shanghai to attend the presscon.

Which she knows is a job meant for the overall captain. But, what can she do when the management's order is for her to go instead of Alice? She wishes people will realize that it wasn't something she was asked to do with a choice that she can say 'no' or 'yes' to but instead is an order that her contract instructs, she needs to obey.

She heard a knock on the door followed by the voice of her RM.

"Abby? We need to go na."

"Tapos na po, palabas na ko." She answered before taking another look around to check if she's forgotten anything. Sure there was nothing else, she closed her bag and took a deep breath reminding herself to mask any trace of vulnerability before reaching for the door to make her way out.

"Take care Abelaine."

Abby turned around to see her roommate now sitting on her bed.

"Uh, thank you Sela. Wag mo kong masyadong mami-miss ha?"She joked, to the annoyance of the younger girl.

"Nevermind, wag ka na palang bumalik." 

Just as Abby was about to answer, another series of knocks sounded on the door, and the voice of her RM right after.