Love Trilogy Part I: Worst Girlfriend Ever x Shelice

With a bit of Seby and a hint of PikaBabe for now

DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is a work of fiction created solely for entertainment purposes(mostly mine). Any person's name used in this literature is only to personify the character, with that said any opinion mentioned in this does not represent that of the original person whose name has been used. Furthermore, if any of my opinions offend you in any way I apologize in advance, I cannot help but be right. HAHAHAHA Peace! 

-------------------

"Of course sir, I understand."

Sheki's shoulder sagged the moment she heard that the call ended and she couldn't help the sigh that followed. She put the phone down to its base before ruffling her hair and letting out a scream in frustration.

I am seriously the worst girlfriend ever.

The thought just stayed on her mind as if it has always been meant to be there before she heard a knock on her office's door.

She let out another heavy sigh and tried to at least fixed her messy hair before asking whoever is on the other side of the door in.

"Come in, it's open."

The door opened revealing the familiar grinning face of her best friend.

"Mars! You wouldn't believe it! I got the app-!"

Sela stopped what she was about to say after taking one look at Sheki.

"Problema mo girl?" She asked in the most Sela-ish tone ever.

Sheki only sighed before leaning her forehead on her table.

"Hoy! Anyare?" Sela asked before taking a seat in front of Sheki's table.

"You know this project I've been working on since the start of the year?"

"The one with the Chinese investors?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Is there an update on it?"

"Yeah, they finally said yes to the last design that my team sent."Sheki answered with a forced smile.

"Well, isn't that a good thing?" Sela asked confused.

Sheki raised her head revealing her tearful eyes.

"Huy Mars ano ba?!" Sela panicked with what she saw.

"I'm about to be the worst girlfriend ever!" Sheki wailed just as tears started streaming from her eyes.

"Wait! Teka nga Mar-!" Sela knew her best friend wasn't listening as she just continued to sob and ugly cry.

"Hoy Shekayna!"

Sheki finally looked at her but her lips were still pursed in a sad pout.

"Ano bang problema? Your 6 months of pure hard work is finally paying of girl!"

"I'm about to be the worst girlfriend ever."

Sela already had a hint of what's to come but she needs to confirm it first.

"Are they asking you to stay in Shanghai during the completion of the project?"She asked nervously.

"No, not entirely, but they want me to fly off to Shanghai and stay there for a week to finalize everything." Sheki answered through her sobs.

Sela stiffened with what Sheki said but she composed herself.

"Grabe naman, one week lang naman ah? Maiintindihan naman ni Alice yon."