"dickhead, i said maybe."

"well i'm sure you'll be there."

"yeah, okay."

timmy intertwined his hand with y/n. she felt small butterflies irrupt in her stomach. she felt like she needed timmy.

y/n and timmy finally made it to y/n's neighborhood. they walked to y/n's house, y/n seeing that the lights were on.

"well i'll see you tomorrow then." y/n spoke as she looked at timmy who just smirked.

"oh, so i will see you tomorrow?" timmy questioned.

"like i said, dickhead."

"okay-okay. bye doll." timmy leaned towards her, kissing her lips.

y/n smiled as she pulled away from his kiss. "bye timmy."

timmy waved to y/n as he watched her go into her house. y/n turned around one last time, grinning at timmy.

"thanks for the acid! and sex!" y/n yelled making timmy laugh.

"yeah no problem!"

y/n giggled as she closed the door, she smiled to herself. as y/n walked into the living room she spotted sadie, theo, and boris, who were watching tv while a big mess was seen around them.

"guys what the fuck, clean this shit up." y/n said as she took off her shoes.

"y/n, hey. where were you?" theo asked as he faced her.

"uh, around." she responded as she walked towards them, picking up the garbage and dishes.

"no shit, where'd you get the acid?" sadie questioned.

"what? what acid?"

"your eyes." boris responded. "your pupils, are dilated."

"right." she answered trying to avoid the topic.

"so where'd you get it?" sadies asked once more.

"i was with timmy." y/n answered, going into the kitchen.

"timmy? like hot timmy?" sadie asked as she followed y/n into the kitchen.

y/n chuckled, throwing away empty bags of chips. "yes, hot timmy."

"no shit! did you hook up?"

"maybe?"

"holy fuck! you totally fucked him! how was it?"

"shh, keep your voice down. and it was great. he's great, i like him."

"oh so now we like timmy?" sadie smirked.

"maybe?"

"and what about the freckled whore who's on your couch?"

"mmm, he's a cunt."

"mmm, are you sure?"

"sadie, please. where the hell was he when i wanted him? with fucking kotku, that's where he was."

"yeah you're right."

"damn right i am."

y/n and sadie then went back to the living room. y/n sitting next to theo, while sadie sat in between theo and boris.

"so how was your day with timmy?" boris asked looking over at y/n, who just kept her eyes glued to the tv.

"why?"

"no reason, just wanted to know how your day was."

"since when do you give a shit about how my day went?" y/n now faced boris.

"what? i have always cared."

y/n slightly giggled. "okay then."

boris then looked at the tv, slightly wondering as to why y/n was acting that way towards him. i mean sure she was pissed last night about the whole kotku thing but he would have thought that she would have forgotten about their whole argument.