What Now?

(Dimitri's POV)

I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling trying to remember where I was. I turned to my right to see something under the blanket I had on me, I slowly lifted it up to see (Y/N) naked sleeping right next to me.

At that moment everything came back to me, what happened with me and Manuela-Sensei in the dinning hall..what happened with me and (Y/N)  last night. I felt my face start to heat up as (Y/N) slowly began to open her eyes. She looked at me for a moment then she too began to blush. 

"D-Dimitri!" She said grabbing the blanket to cover herself. I looked away as fast as I could, "I-I'm so sorry." I said trying my best not to turn around. I then felt something hug me, I looked down at my chest to see both of (Y/N)'s arms wrapped around me.

"It's not your fault Dimitri..I am to blame..I should've stopped you but..I didn't." I began to blush harder I grabbed her hand and turned around. She looked as though she was on the brink of crying, I pulled her to me bringing her lips to mine as I softly kissed her.

When we parted I put my free hand on her cheek, "I am to blame here..no one else." She nodded and put her arms around my back again, putting her face in my chest. I put my arms around her and smiled, god how I wished this moment wouldn't end.

(Y/N) then began to speak, "What now?" She asked worry in her eyes, "I..I love you Dimitri, trust me I do..but will others accept that? Can I be allowed to love you?" 

I held her tighter in my arms, "No one has to know just me and you, and if people find out let them...but I will always stay wih you." She looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek with a smile. "I love you." She said with happiness.

I then kissed her back, "I love you too."

(END OF CHAPTER)

(K wait..I'm sorry this was short but I really had no idea what to do so here you guys go. I promise the next one will be longer, and thank you for reading see you guys next chapter.😁)