Chapter 7: Dueling Pistols

Start from the beginning

"Who is that person?"

"And why is such a beautiful young woman with him? He looks disgusting and yet she looks happy to be with him?"

"Quite the party you got going on here, your majesty" Y/N replied looking around. Sistine looked kinda worried that he spoke outloud without thinking.

"Ah, you must be Y/N. I've heard so much about you" the King replied. Guards went to surround him, but the king stopped them. Myne saw them and went wide eyed, she was about to say something, but the king spoke up.

"Now now, I wanted to see them myself. Put your weapons away. Allow me to introduce myself, I am King Aultcray Melromarc the thirty-second."

"Damn, theres been thirty-one others of ya? Name suggestions arent your strong suit arent they?" Y/N replied. This earned a few gasps from people, but Naofumi stiffed a laugh.

"I'll put that comment aside. I want to talk to you about recent events between you and my people and your efforts during the wave. The people from town of Loot spoke highly of you and your partner."

Y/N waved his hand to stop the king from talking. "I ain't the one who saved the town. That was Naofumi, I know yall aren't the biggest fans of him, but he did the work. Him and the raccoon girl. I did stop your people from burning the God damn place down though. That was very stupid on their part" Y/N replied while taking an apple and biting it. He then motioned for Sistine to get some food. The king was now getting a little irritated.

"How dare you talk to father like that! You should just lock him up right now daddy!" Myne yelled pointing at Y/N. The king was about to say something else but the Spear hero came down the stairs and threw a white glove at Y/N.

"I'll speak for the king on this one. You have no right to come in here and talk like this to his majesty. With that being said, I challenge you to a duel. For keeping that poor girl hostage and your disrespectful behavior towards royalty"

Y/N walked up to Motoyasu, surprised by his actions, but he remained calm. He took another bite of the apple, chewing it up and swallowing the piece. He then got close to Motoyasu, but Motoyasu backed up and got in a defensive stance.

"Well, look at you Cinderella. Did you get yer balls back for the evening from yer girlfriend? Challenging me to a duel? You might as well be as dumb as rocks or as dull as rusted iron. I decline your challenge, you ain't worth spit to me" Y/N replied turning around and walking out. He went to get Sistine, but guards started to surround her and put their weapons to block his path.

"You have a lot of nerve, but as king I order you to accept his challenge. If you don't, you will not receive your partner back and all crimes that you've committed will be taken to the full extent."

Y/N saw the guards grabbing Sistine and putting a cloth around her mouth. She was struggling while she was taken away. So much anger was rising within him, so he turned around and got into Motoyasu's face.

"Okay, I'll do it. But I ain't holding back, one god damn bit! You've threaten me and someone special. I will break you until they have to get the entire army to pull me off of you! And for you King dumbass!" Y/N yelled pointing at him, "we have done nothing wrong, but not play your games! You're all high and mighty sitting on that throne. What are you waiting for? Let's get on with this!" Y/N replied while his body fueled by anger. Motoyasu took a few backs, his eyes where wide from witnessing this anger shown by Y/N everyone else looked at him like he was a mad man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was to make their way into the arena. Princess Myne and Motoyasu were already in the arena. She was on the sideline cheering on the spear hero.