Chapter 7: Dueling Pistols

Start from the beginning

"With this hostility, I ain't so shoar that it would be wise if we came with you two. You ain't even stated your names" Y/N replied having his hands near the holsters.

A/N: Shoar, Shore, is just a very deep southern accent for 'sure'. For all the RDR players, here's a little Arthur Morgan add ins.

"We were told what happened between you and Motoyasu, we were advise to proceed to you with caution" the one with the bow answered.

"They didnt tell ya what truly happened? Or just their side of the story? Like I said, you ain't stated your names, so you should proceed with caution"

"I'm Ren, the Sword Hero and that is Ituski, the Bow Hero. The King heard about your fighting and the helping for the town of Loot"

"Yeah and? We just doin our jobs. No need for thanks" Y/N replied tapping the handle of pistols. "You alright?" He asked Sistine. She nodded and looked over to the heros and the guards again.

"Well he intends to reward the Heros for their bravery, so I assume that he will most likely give something to you as well" Itsuki replied relaxing a bit.

"It can help us out a bit. You did buy me clothes, so a little money won't hurt Y/N" Sistine stated. She was thankful for what he did, but she would like for him to get the money he spent back.

"Muneh ain't the problem at the moment. But" he replied pointing at everyone in front of them. "Since you and your lackeys are persistent, we will go. But! If any of you ruffle my feathers one God damn bit, I will unleash hell" Y/N stared down at everyone. The knights backed up in fear, Ren did not seem to care what he said, and Itsuki was very unsure about this.

"Well then, shall we go?" Itsuki replied motioning them towards Melromarc.

"Yeah, why dont you all go ahead. We'll be the caboose, after the events with Cinderella, I dont trust none of ya!" Y/N yelled. The knights quickly took off, both the heros shrugged their shoulders and walked the other way.

"You seriously plan on going? What if they trick us or do something?" Sistine looked at Y/N with worry plastered on her face.

"Don't worry, I said I won't let anything happen to you" Y/N replied patting her head. The two of them started to walk towards Melromarc, very cautious, but it could be a chance to clear the name with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone gathered in the castle that evening, all were drinking and partying. Three heros were all being praised by everyone in the hall. One hero sat in a corner, drinking a little bit, looking outside thinking about the wave and the encounter with Y/N.

"So a gun in this world Huh, makes it seem easier than it really is" Naofumi said to himself. He then spotted two people walking into the castle from below. One had the long silver hair, and the other had a cowboy hat on.

"I'll be damned, he actually came. Should be fun explaining that he's the fifth hero"

"Master Naofumi!" A familiar demi human ran up to him. She had a small smile on her face when she saw him.

"Yes Raphtalia?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to eat some of the food with me? It's really good! You should try it" she replied showing him a plate and trying to hand it to her. Naofumi shook his hand.

"Dont worry about me, you just enjoy yourself" he replied to her. She frowned,

"But-" she was cut off when the doors opened, revealing Y/N and Sistine. She was shocked to see them, as were a few people.