14. Prepare for a fight.

Start from the beginning

Fuze: I see. Well, if you're willing to go that far for the benefit of our people then I, Fuze pledge to spread the word of your town using all connections I have. *bows*

Rimuru: Y-yeah? thanks

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N getting chased by Chibi Shinku.

Y/N Pov

Me and Rimuru was relaxing In our house until Milim burst through our door and was followed by Elen. I think that's her name. The one Who travels with gido and kaval

Milim: Bwa ha ha! I'm back! *Tackles Rimuru*

Elen: Milim's incredible to have around! She can find monsters right away, which makes the hunting a lot easier.

Milim: we caught a whole bunch. Wanna see? *pokes Rimuru* you should come aswell Y/N.

Rimuru: Fine, I'm coming Y/N let's go.

Y/N: Do I have to?

Milim: Yeah! You do!

Y/N: ...

And now I'm on Ranga with Milim and Elen whilst Rimuru gets Carried by Shion. Soon we see Gido and kaval sitting down next to their loot they got from the hunt which was a lot.

Gido: Hey! Right over here!

Shion: Lady Milim! *passes Rimuru to milim* Who goes there?!

Kaval&Gido: Huh?!

Gido: Huh? Umm what?! I'm Gido.

Kaval: Kaval...

Y/N: Not you two! It's someone else.

A dryad suddenly appears behind kaval and Gido. She looked see through and her aura was Slightly red around the edges instead of green. She also looked wounded slightly.

Rimuru: Don't worry, that's Not an enemy.

Kaval: Wh- who is she then!?

Dryad: I am Trya the dryad.

Rimuru: I remember you. You were with Treyni when king Gazel visited.

Trya: It's been along time since then... chancellor.

Rimuru: Yeah, sure but could you please explain what's happening? I sense a mending aura... what have you been fighting?

Trya: I have an urgent dispatch. Charybdis has returned. And the dread beast I see headed for this land as we speak.

We decided to continue the discussion in Tempest. With a lot more people present.

Rigurd: What?! The ruler of the skies has returned?!

Hakurou: It was magically sealed in the distant past. I cannot imagine the seal would become undone without reason.

Tyra: Indeed my sister Treyni is busy holding it back. But she will not last very long.

Muttering came from multiple of the goblins in the room with us at the moment 

Hey Great sage. What Is Charybdis?

Great Sage: Charybdis. It is a calamity class monster with no higher intelligence it commits indiscriminate mass slaughter on instinct alone. After death, it comes back to life after a set period of time. It was sealed and immobilized by a hero. Because it is a spiritual being with no physical body it's revival requires a vessel such as a corpse.