Prologue: The Beginning of The End

"A quirkless nobody turned into the number one hero?! Find more on this later at 7:00; for now, let's turn our attention back to Daiki." A blonde woman in a tight, red blazer spoke, "alright Yui." A red text bar appeared at the bottom of the broadcast, the words 'can shaving your face be the cause for the incoming economic fallout' were engraved within it. Without warning, the broadcast was interrupted by the sounds of cracking glass. The phone it was playing on collapsed on itself, sending it's splintered glass in all different directions. The white gloves hand it was in was stabbed by it, "Why did I even think to watch that." A green haired man spoke angrily; the broken phone in his right hand sparked. He let the contents in his vise-like grip go, some parts of the phone were ground down to a fine dust. "All they ever spew out of their mouths is fake news," he bounced upward as the Jeep he was sitting in the back of hit a bump. He looked up from his phone and was befuddled, in front of his eyes was the love of his life.

        Her impeccable chestnut colored, bobbed hair that covered her head and most of her neck. Her impossible complexion that made her look like an angel that fell straight from the heavens. Her amazingly slender, perfect body made her look like the prettiest woman in the entire world. None of these could compare to the best part of her, her personality. The cute and bubbly and caring and sincere and bright and compassionate personality of her just boggled the man's mind. Not because of how intricate she seemed to be, but because of how overwhelmingly positive she was to everything and everyone. He was astonished that she could be so practical in the line of work that she was in. That they were both in. Being a hero for the world was no laughing matter, death was a consistent looming threat that hung over every single heroes heads. It was a terrifying thing to handle the thought of your mortality coming to an end at the hands of a random junkie. For some, the choice to be a hero was for fame, for others, money. But for the green haired man, it was a case of being a hero to protect the world from the evil of man. The same went for her, they were in it to protect the world and each other from evil, together.

        The Jeep jumped again as it hit another bump, causing the man to hit his head on the metal stick that held up the cover. The metal broke off and flew away, taking the cover with it. He watched as it soared into the sky, at least thirty feet above the car. It was night, the dark blue sky glistened with hundreds of stars, it was absolutely enchanting to him. It would make little kids giddy and excited to see this wondrous sky, which is exactly what was happening to the man. Being a city dweller for his entire life, he'd never seen this many stars at once. To him, it was like seeing the world through the eyes of a child, where everything is cotton candy and rainbows. But he knew better. Knew that this world was vile. Corrupt.

         "Hey! What the hell did you do?!" The driver shouted; the green haired man bowed, "So sorry!" He shouted in a tongue foreign to him, English wasn't a necessity to him seeing as his native tongue was Japanese.  "You better be! Friggin foreigners..." the man sighed and laid back, it was uncomfortable seeing as his back was digging into pure metal, but it was something. A long night was ahead of him, so he began to close his eyes, but a feminine yawn made him open them again. "Guess I should say goodnight to you, seeing as you are awake now, Ochako-Chan." His lips formed a loose smile as he tilted his head back up, her eyes were gradually opening. "Goodnight, Izuku-kun," she replied with a sly smile.

        The green haired man, who went by Izuku, chuckled, "thanks for waking up, kinda needed someone to talk to." Ochako raised her arms upwards, cupping one hand in the other as she stretched them to their limits. She groaned in pain as the extension of her arms began to feel intoxicating, "jeez, that must be one great stretch." Izuku commented, the cold air became apparent to him when it brushed up against his bare neck. "Yeah, it was amazing actually," she looked him in the eyes, "nothing beats a nighttime stretch!" "Well you got me there," Izuku said, he maintained eye contact with her for two seconds, before chuckling and averting her gaze. "So," she put her hands on her lap, "you ready to fight All for One?" Izuku nodded, "of course, I wouldn't be the number one hero if I doubted the power All Might entrusted to me." His smile faded, this 'power' he was given, was given to him by his mentor. Yagi Toshinori was practically a father to Izuku, to the entire class of 1-A...when he was still around. Sadly, he withered away in the arms of his twenty students. Not once during his final day did he forget the love he had for his family and his family for him.