❎Do You Believe Me..?

Name: Nicky King Smalls
Nicknames: People close to him call him Nic, Daydreamer, or Goldilocks. Others simply recall his face in the newspaper.
Age:((17-23; Depends on RP))
Birthday: January 13th, XXXX
Height:5'11
Sexuality:unknown
Appearance:below

Age:((17-23; Depends on RP))Birthday: January 13th, XXXXHeight:5'11Sexuality:unknownAppearance:below

P

P

ersonality: When you've gone through the things he has, you're not as sensitive as you used to be. He's developed a thicc(yep, i meant to spell it like that, circle up bro -3-)skin over the years. When you've been called a murderer, evil, a disgrace, and then to make it worse; outcasted by society, your reputation isn't important to you anymore. Why cry over the dirt that's already tainted it? So, when insults fly towards his way, he doesn't even blink; he just shrugs it off. He doesn't care anymore. Though, being insulted so much came with its downfalls, such as it being hard for him to accept compliments. Although its rare for him to get them, when it does occur; he becomes flustered, stumbling on his words as he quickly rejects it. He is also quiet, not speaking unless spoken to, a lesson he had learned harshly when he arrived in prison. Keep your head down, don't talk, and you'll survive. That's all that mattered behind bars. Though, when it comes to those he's close with, a faint smile is always on jis lips, dark green eyes calm and relaxed as he quietly laughs, and cracks jokes. Making funny faces secretly to get them to smile. He's a playful dork, but a quiet one. Lastly, he's more appreciative of the outside world. Being outcasted by society had left him in a cold place, that he's now just started to get out of. And it still takes time. He misses going to college, going out to eat at his favorite restaurants. He misses being able to take walks around the park and just sit there; enjoying the breeze. He even misses wearing jeans for crying out loud! All the things everybody else gets to do everyday- have been taken from him. All because he was at the wrong place. At the wrong time. And he tries, so hard, to convince those who would listen to believe him. That he wasn't a killer! But who would believe someone who's in jail for it?
Exactly.
Likes: being seen as a human instead of a murderer, when someone believes him, watching movies, when he wasn't in prison, some of his jailmates, looking out at the world, and visiting hours.
Dislikes: being called a murderer, no one believing him, being treated poorly, the jail food, having to wear orange all the time, prison, being locked in a jail cell for so long, and the press.
Back story: Nicky had always stimbled into the wrong crowd on accident, since he was so friendly. And it just so hapoened that he got mixed in with a group of troublemakers during highschool. But they all seemed so friendly! One night, when they were all hanging out together at a party, a fight occured. The group pulled the guy out of the party and outside where things escalated quickly. One thing led to another, and Nicky's friend pulled out a knife and stabbed the poor guy. Police were called and before Nicky could react, they pushed the knife into his hand and ran off. And that's how Nicky was accused of murder. His so called friends got off handcuff free! While here he was. In prison. For something he didn't do. 
Other:
-Can be found daydreaming about the outside world...and wearing jeans again
-Rarely gets visitors, so is alwaus excited when its visiting hours
-has a tattoo of a butterfly on the right side of his neck
Theme song: