"Celebrities aren't my thing, you know that."

"You shot Shawn Mendes' Calvin Klein shoot and look what it did. You had 15 celebrities asking you to join them on tour!" He pointed out, "Just trust me, will you?" He sighed with a smile as he stood up, opening his office's door for her.

"Last time you told me that, you wanted me to be Kylie Jenner's personal photographer." She walked towards the door, lingering by.

"She's a very nice person by the way."

"I know she is, just not my thing, Chris."

"Just-Let me see what I can do, please?" He smiled sheepishly at her, "Please."

Nina inhaled, looking at the old man in front of her before huffing. "Fine. But I get to decide whether I want it or not, deal?"

Chris reached his hand out, grinning. "Deal."

Nina got into her car, turning it on before opening her phone and connecting it, taking her time to choose a song, smiling to herself when the strums Heart of The Country by Paul and Linda McCartney started playing before she drove off.

To Nina, photography was her passion and getaway. It was her 14th birthday when her grandparents got her a camera, telling her that they didn't know what teenagers then wanted and figured her love for photography wasn't done justice by her phone's camera.
Always known for taking great pictures of everyone, it wasn't a weird sight seeing Nina with her camera anywhere. If not taking a picture of something only she managed to notice, then transferring pictures to her laptop.

Being the only girl between her 3 brothers, Nina embraced how family oriented she was. Her parents weren't ones who had it all. She grew up watching her parents work their arses off to provide for her and her siblings, all while making sure they remember that home will always be where their family is.
Nina grew up surrounded by love stories. Her parents using their story as a bedtime one for her and her siblings when they were young.
Her oldest brother, Ronan, met his love when he decided to save up and travel to India with his mates. The second oldest brother, Jayden, hopped on the first flight to Los Angeles when his job decided to promote him and offer him the opportunity 4 years ago, now married with a little girl named Tala.
Hell, even her 15-year-old brother, Ellis, was in a relationship.

Now, don't get her wrong, Nina wasn't the odd one out in her family. She was a hopeless romantic — lowkey. Nina had her fair share of relationships, none that she ever felt like regretting because she knew they made her explore herself more and broadened her mind, but none that made her feel like that was it, that's the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. No man or woman Nina was involved with made her feel like that was the right type of love she needed and longed for.

Now all that Nina did, was wait.

Putting her shades on top of her head, Nina entered the dancing studio, offering a polite smile to the young girl sitting at the desk that she knew worked here as part-time. "Hey, Lily. Where's Flynn?"

"I think he's just wrapping up the class actually." She pointed behind her, "You can go inside if you want."

Nina smiled gratefully at the teenager before walking towards the door, opening it slowly as to not disturb.
Raising her eyebrows up in surprise, she was met with her best friend choreographing, about 15 people behind him following him as they danced to I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.

She smiled, closing the door behind her before leaning on it, watching everyone move in sync together.

"That's a wrap! Great job! Great job!" Flynn clapped as he turned to look at the rest, "You go have a nice weekend. You all deserve it." Everyone cheered before walking around to get their stuff.