Taylor Caniff - Punishment

• Dedicated to to dirty people lol

You and Taylor just got done making an arguement . He was downstairs playing COD and you were in your room thinking about what you guys were arguing about. Nothing. So you decided to go punish him and maybe you will get punished too. You put on your sexiest blue dress that is really tight and shows your curves. Then you put on your high heels that matches. You go in the bathroom and make your hair messy alittle. You walk downstairs making alot of noise. You walk over in front of the t.v. and stare at Taylor . "Taylor it's time for your punish." "Not right now babe. 1. I'm still mad at you. 2. I'm in the lead." You nodded and unplugged the t.v. pull a chair in front of it and sat down crossing your legs and arms. He looked at you crossing his arms. You open your legs and slid your black lace panties down your legs. "Like I said it's time for your punishment." You raise your dress alittle and start fingering yourself. "Mmm Taylor only if this was you baby. It feels so good." He starts to uncross his arms and reach to palm himself through his basketball shorts. You stop and walk over to him bend down and whisper in his ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so good that you would want to never get away." He gulped you can tell that he was turned on because he was still palming himself. "Go upstairs and strip NOW!!" He ran upstairs before you could say anything else. You walk upstairs and he was on the bed naked jerking off. The only thing he had on was his bandana. You grab 2 sets of handcuffs out of the nightstand and hook Taylor to the bed. "Now here are the rules No moaning, No demanding, No dominance, No pleasure, and don't call me Y/N call me mommy" "And what if I do" you bent down to his ear and whispered "Don't" He nodded. You chuckled. You slowly pulled down you dress and took off your bra. You got on the bed and started to kiss his inner thigh. Everytime you would go up higher and Taylor's breathing would get heavier. "Please stop teasing Y/N I-I can't take it anymore" He moaned. You stopped. "Was that a moan" He nodded "Now your gonna get it" you put his whole 9-10 inch in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down. "FUCK MOMMY PLEASE UNHOOK THESE HANDCUFFS PLEASE" you ignored him and hollowed your cheeks and added more suction. "FUUUCK PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE" You gave up and unhooked him and he pushed you on the bed "Looks like you need more punishment than I do. Your not going to be able to walk for weeks." He went to the nightstand and got a condom out and put it on his dick (cuz ain't nobody got time to be makin no babies). He got on top of you and slammed into you. You screamed his name and moaned. His speed started to go faster and faster. "FUCK TAYLOR PLEASE GO FASTER" he started slowing down so you fliped over so you were on top. "I told you to go faster." you started to bounce up and down on his dick and he grabbed your hips and slammed into you again. "TAYLOR OMG TAYLOR PLEASE" he slammed into you again and kept thrusting. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK TAYLOR" "MOMMY YOU FEEL SO GOOD" he slammed into you again. You screamed his name again. "I'm about to cum" "GODDAMNIT Y/N DON'T YOU DARE CUM BEFORE I DO" he slammed into you one more time before you released screaming his name making him release too. He got out of you and sat you on the bed and sat in the chair. You knew that he was tired and he knew that you were tired too. "Ride me NOW!!" You ran over and put his dick into you and you bouced up and down. This time he made you do all the work. "Fuck Y/N please go faster." You bounced up and down as fast as you could. You could feel yourself cumming again which make Taylor cum too. You get off his dick and try to walk to the bed but you limp. Taylor lays beside you and you look into each others eyes. "We should do that more often. Ha" "Haha shut up Y/N. I love you" "I love you too."