Nash Grier- Bet 2/2

*Skip to ride home*

When me and Nash reached the house, he stopped in the driveway and turned off the car.

"Nash..." I whispered.

"Go in the house, go in the bedroom, strip, get on your knees, and have you back facing the door." He said. I didn't get out the car because I was so nervous. "NOW!" he yelled.

I got the keys and hopped out of the car. Why does the front door look so far away? When I finally reached the front door, I unlocked it and entered the house.

Running up the stair and reaching the bed room, I heard the front door open. Shit. I quickly slipped off my clothing, except my thong, and got on my knees while facing my bed.

I heard Nash enter the room and get some things. Shit. Is he getting the "supplies"?

I suddenly jumped as I heard metal hit the floor.

"You can look around now Y/n." He groggily said.

I slowly turned around to face him to see a smirk on his face. Handcuffs, tape, dildo shape vibrator, and lube. Which I don't think we would need? But holy shades of grey.

"Nash..."

"Get up and get on the bed with your legs spread out."

I obeyed and layed on my back opening my legs and taking off my thong.

Nash walked up to the bed and put his pointer finger on my neck and slowly traveled it down to my torso. He stopped when his finger was about to touch my clit.

"Here are the rules babygirl. No dominance, no noises, no cumming until I tell you too, and call me daddy. If you obey these rules you will get a reward. If you don't obey these rules..." He chuckled. "You will find out."

He forced his finger in my entrance and pumped rapidly. I squirmed under his touch and bit the inside of my cheeks so I wouldn't moan.

"Good girl, but that was just a test and you past it." He said smirking and taking his fingers out.

He went over to the "supplies" and grabbed the ropes.

"This should stop the squirming."

After Nash tied my hands and feet to the bed, he grabbed the dildo shaped vibrator. Right before he turned it on, he slowly pushed it in my entrance.

"This is torture seeing you all hot and bothered y/n. It makes me just want to fuck you right here and right now. No ropes. No foreplay." He said.

"Then do it." I said smirking.

He quickly untied my ankles and wrists and pulled out the vibrator making my breathing quicken. Nash hovered over me while looking into my eyes.

"Your still on the pill right?" I nodded. "Good, because we are going raw tonight."

He slammed his cock into me making me scream his name.

"Daaadddyyy your so fucking big." I whined.

He leaned down to my ear. "You feel so fucking good." He sped his thrust up making me arch my back.

"Harder daddy harder." He obeyed and quickened his pace if possible.

"Are you gonna come for daddy babygirl? Huh? You like when daddy pounds into your wet pussy with my juicy cock? What about when daddy rubs your warm,wet pussy while getting fucked by him?" He rapidly rubbed my pussy with his fingers making me get closer to my release.

"Daadddddyyy" I scream his name while releasing on the tention from the pit of my stomach release. Nash flipped me over on my stomach and put my ass up.

"Babygirl, your gonna pay for making me almost cum in the restraunt." He said slamming back into me.

"NAAASSSHHH, PLEASE NASH. FUCK." I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I'm about to cum." He groaned, while I came down to my second release.

I moaned when I felt his delicious cum filled my pussy up. Nash plopped down on the bed beside me.

"Y/n remind me to use those toys on you next time." He said, smiling.

"Fucking hell Nash. " I said while laughing.

😏😏😏😏😏😚😚😚😚😏😚😚😚😚😏😏😚😚😚😏

That was kinda bad for my comeback. I need to watch some porn or something😂.