Chapter 13 - The Truth

Zacznij od początku

'Its not like that.. May be you are seeing it in a wrong way..' I shook my head.. 'No.. Hyung.. There is something bet...' Before I finish the sentence Taehyung pecked me on my lips.. I looked at him.. 'Don't over think jungkook.. There is nothing going on between them..' But I saw that.. The sparks in their eyes.. My thoughts were disturbed when Taehyung pushed me to the bed.. 'W-what?'

'From tomorrow onwards you are going to be training your skills..' He seems so serious.. 'Like you... Secret agent.. Will you teach me...' He caressed my cheeks..

"It will be difficult at first jungkook.. Not only fighting but you are going to be trained in shooting.. You have to learn about technologies..' Woahh.. Real secret agent..

'Not only me.. Jimin, yoongi, Hoseok and bambam will also teach you..' I nodded my head.. 'You will get hurt sometimes.. You will'

'It's okay hyung... We have to face it.. Don't worry..' He kissed me on my lips.. I have to be strong.. Strong for my big family.. I hugged him tightly..

No one's POV

'Do you think he is..' Namjoon stopped jin.. 'He is fast learner jin dont worry..' Jin looked at namjoon..

'He is just like you..' Namjoon smiled a little.. 'Please dont leave him again.. He is missing you so much..'

'I won't leave you both.. I will tell the truth soon to jungkook..' Jin looked at joon.. Namjoon went closer to jin and hugs him from back.. 'Stay like this for a while..' Jin leaned on namjoon's shoulder..

'I promise you jin.. I won't leave you guys again.. And I wont let our son to get hurt...' Taehyung looked at both of them from a distance and a wide smile spread on his lips..

Jungkook was wake up early in the morning by taehyung for his training.. There is a field behind his house.. 'Before the training starts we have to know what's your strength..' Taehyung pushed the younger to the ring where Jimin is there..

Bambam threw the boxing gloves to jungkook.. Jin and others were looking at both of them.. Jin is so nervous.. Yugy helped him to wear the gloves.. 'I won't be gentle jungkook..' Jimin smirked at him..

'What if he hurt badly? I'm so scared..' Jin said.. 'He wont learn without any pain .. Just wait Mr.Kim..' Taehyung said.. 'I'm saying about jimin not my son.. What if he hurt jimin badly..' Others were speechless..

Jungkook closed his eyes and relaxed a little.. He raised his fists to the boxing position.. He looks so different when he opened his eyes.. 'Then I won't be gentle too jimin..'

'He looks so scary..' Hoseok said.. Jimin started to attack him but each and every punches were dodged by him.. Jimin is a skilled boxer but he also know that jungkook is so good than him..

Jungkook didn't attack him he simply dodge his attacks.. He is so calm and clear.. 'End this quickly Kim.. We dont have full day..' Namjoon said that's when jungkook started to attack.. He is so fast and each punch is so strong but he tried not to hurt him badly..

'Ohh.. My god.. He is just like you namjoon..' Yoongi said.. Namjoon smirked a little.. With a strong punch jimin fall on the mattress.. Jungkook lowered his fists and took off his gloves.. 'So strong kookie..' He stretch his hand and helped jimin to stand..

'Don't under estimate him..' Jin said... 'Like yoongi said he is just like his father..' Jin leaves the room.. 'I'm sorry..'

'Yahhh.. That punch is really strong..' Jimin said...Jungkook smiled at him sheepishly.. Yoongi hugged jimin.. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who is busy in his mobile.. 'Aishh this techno brat..' jungkook shook his head..