1

I walked up to the doors of class 1-A. I feel like I'm going to be sick. What if they hate me? I've never been in a school before. I've been homeschooled all my life. I push open the doors to see a green haired boy in front of me, also looking scared. At least I'm not the only one. I hid my fears and smile at him.

"Hi! I'm Kijo Morri! What's your name?" I asked the boy who was about an inch taller than me. He spun around and his faced turned red in nervousness.

"O-oh! Hi! I-I'm Izuku Midoryia! Ni-nice to meet you!" He said, sticking out his hand quickly. I relax a bit and give him a hand shake.

"I'm excited to be in U.A! Are you?" I asked. He nods quickly.

"Yeah! I always wanted to go to U.A. It's really surprising I actually got it!" He said. Oh yeah, most people had to do the exam.

"I heard it was really hard! What was in the exam?" I asked. He looked a bit surprised.

"You got in on recommendation?" He fired back. I scratch the back of my head.

"Yeah, I'm not really that strong but my parents have connections so I got in," I frown.

"What's your quirk?" He asked, looking excited.

"It's just a simple water quirk. I can also transform into any water creature so I can better hold up in water," I said. I don't like telling people about my siren quirk because I end up getting hurt. Izuku took out a burned and worn journal and quickly wrote in it, mumbling aloud. I guess my curiosity showed on my face because he blushed and showed me the page. It had my name and quirks and explanations.

"I love learning about quirks so I write about hero's and their quirks and fighting styles! I do it with people I think are really strong too! Like Kacchan!" He said. An ash blonde boy looked up and glared. I hid behind Izuku.

"What the hell are you talking about, Deku?!" He yelled. He must be Kacchan.

"O-oh I wa-was just t-relling Morri-chan about my journal and the people I have in it," he stuttered, sweating bullets. Kacchan let little explosions blow from his hands. His quirk seems like pop rocks. I giggle at the thought. He turned to me and I gulped.

"What the hell you laughing at you damn idiot!" He yelled. I stood up straight before smirking.

"You're like pop rocks, little explosions," I grinned, crossing my arms. He looked surprised at the sudden mood change from me.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BLOW YOUR FACE OFF YOU NERD?!" He yelled, standing up. I walked over to him and put my hand on my hips.

"You're like a Pomeranian. All bark and no bite," I grin. He grabbed my throat and backed me up with a death glare. Everyone got real quiet. He went to punch me but I kneed him hard in the stomach and shoved him back in his chair.

"YOU LITT-"

"You really annoy me, shut up. Class is about to start," I said, rolling my eyes and taking a seat nearby. Izuku sat behind me and tapped my shoulder.

"W-What was that?" He squeaked out. I grin.

"Oh! Sometimes I get a little excited and get carried away! Sorry Kacchan!" I said. I saw some people sweat drop and some of whispers along the lines of "that was a big mood change."

"YOU CANT CALL ME THAT YOU SON OF A-" a person rolled in covered in a yellow bag. He looked like a caterpillar.

"It took you all 8 seconds to quiet down. That's too long. If you're here to make friends you can leave now. Hello, I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. All right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside," he said, holding up the gym uniforms. I grabbed mine and headed to the locker rooms along with everyone else.