I felt two arms wrap around me this so I smiled "this is not comforting me Dick" he pressed a kiss to my neck "I told you this wasn't gonna be easy we are talking about locking up your old friends" I shrug "I know but I also know some of them really good and I know Riddler wouldn't do this me and him have always had a close conec-" I paused mid sentence "what is it". "I know what the riddle means" he smiled "what does it mean?" (Look at me I want to play. I'll move like you in every way. Be tricky, but the result is always a draw.

Why? Because I'm an expert at response and call. What am I?. Did anyone figure out the answer and also sorry I changed the riddle because this one is better and brings more to the story) "My own Reflection" he looked at me confused "I know where he is".

Time Skip

All of us Suited up and went to the coordinates I said "Gotham City Carnival, are you sure" I look back at Bruce and nod "positive" they all looked confused "why would he be held up at a carnival" I look down at the ground "because he knows i'm back in town"

Flashback

I was being called in the main room by my father "yes" he smiled "my child, your going to spend some time enhancing your skills with The Riddler today" I smiled "what skills am I enhancing today" he smiled at me before coming closer and smoothing my hair out and leading me outside to where a car was parked. "He will make you as smart as can be" he opened the door and let me get in I smiled "i'll see you tonight my dear" he closed the door.

The car went a little ways before stopping at a small carnival which was filling with families, I got out and walked around feeling out of place. They all looked so happy so I made my way around until I came across the hall or mirrors and the haunted house. I entered the hall of miros to find a question mark being reflected but I found a note next to it "I see you found the note, if you can answer this riddle you'll know where to find me. What is the scariest side of a haunted house?" I placed the note in my pocket before heading out to the haunted house which I smiled at before going in.

I walked upstairs which was for employees only but the place was clear and that where I found a man in a green and purple suit. "Well I see you found me my dear" I shrug "riddles aren't that hard but my dad sent me to learn" he smiled coming forward then there might not be much to teach". I chuckle "then how about we crash this fair".

Flashback over

I sighed "he's gonna be at the house of mirrors" I start walking in remembering my way around I quickly make my way to my destination. "So I see you solved the riddle, you always were brilliant my dear" once that voice came over the intercom I already knew who it was "come out Ridder" I looked back at Bruce then back to the sign and see a note.

'Not a riddle but someone wanted to join the party well two actually' I put it back on the sign "what does it say Siren" I didn't say anything "so you go by siren now" I gasp and turn to the right to see Harley and Ivy. 

They both came and gave me a group hug so I smiled but then pulled back "Have you ladies seen Riddler so we can all go home" I let out a chuckle at Jason's smart ass comment "ww didn't do anything we just wanted to see you" I frown "you know I can't come back right" they both smile "yeah about that i'm sorry about Mr. J and what he did to you and your bird boy". Ivy rolled her eyes "I made sure she stayed away from him after that" I smiled "well that must have been hard for ya Harley" she frowned and nodded so I giggled then felt arms wrap around my waist.

I looked down to see Dick's arms so I leaned back against his chest "so you two didn't break up after all that craziness" I look at them "not really". I then heard more footsteps only to see Riddler come out so I ran up to him wrapping him in a hug which he returned chuckling lightly "we missed you my dear" I shrugged breaking our hug "I missed you guys too". "So can we go home now".

 I looked down then up at my old family "you guys won't cause any trouble right" Riddler nodded then gave me one last side hug before walking away. I looked at Harley and Ivy finally noticing they weren't in the uniforms then Harley hugged me "we gave up crime after ya left Ac-" she back off looking guilty "sorry I probably should-" I cut her off there with a smile.

"It's ok you can still call me Ace" she smiled then Ivy stepped up "well we will see you around Gotham Sunflower" ( YOUR A SUNFLOWER!!!!..................................ok i'm just gonna go).

Time Skip

Me and Dick ended up going back home to his place and I changed into one of his shirts of course with Underwear and a bra before he gets any ideas. He was in the Kitchen having cereal in sweatpants without a shirt 'show off'. 

I sit on the counter on the other side just to get a nice view of his ass then he finally turned to me with his cheeks full of cereal which made me giggle. He swallows "were you just..." I smirked then hopped off the counter and walked up to him slowly biting my lip until I was pressed against him running my hands over his abs. "If I was, what are you gonna do about it" his mouth dropped a bit but then turned into a smirk.

He throw me over his shoulder making me laugh but he shut me up with a slap to my ass "hey!" he chuckled but kept walking until we got to his room where he set my on his bed. Slowly he climbed on top of me which made me smile. I pressed a light feather kiss to his nose then his lips "I love you" He pressed his lips to mine "I love you too" then he laid me back and started kissing up and down my neck. He was probably leaving hickeys which I rolled my eyes are 'possessive' then we get interrupted by a knock on the door so we both groaned but he got off of me.

He pulled me up and into a kiss then we walked out to see who was at the door as the knocking continued until Dick open the door to see.......

TO BE CONTINUED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well I know this is probably a little short but with school coming closer and closer. But FINALLY A CHAPTER. So I wish everyone all the luck with this new school year.!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this new Chapter and thanks for reading :)