Chapter 2

Now that the first chapter is done and out of the way and you have been welcomed back with my second book I wanted to post at least two chapters so you can all have more than one chapter to read, but enough with my yapping and still HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICK GRAYSON!!! ( well betalted, I planned to have this out on his birthday but change in plans so here's chapter 2)

btw there is no smut in this but it gets a little heated 😉😉 ( the smut will come..very soon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After out little romantic moment we both went out talking catching up and him showing me all the cool stuff in bludhaven he started asking me where I went "I was traveling" he chuckled "where'd you go" I smiled "c couple place I always wanted to go and some just to calm my mind" he nodded so I sighed and looked down "i'm sorry I left" he smiled "you don't need to apologize, I get it" I shrugged "I just.. I left you for so long and I just feel like I should apologize, you're the one who helped me escape the family I had that wasn't really good for me and I owe you so much for that but then I just straight up left right after". He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him so we stopped, he made me look at him "you need to stop blaming yourself i'm not mad at you ok you had a good reason".

I smile ightly and snuggle into him he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I smirked and layed mine on his shoulders laughed and moved closer to me "you know your a tease right" I shrug innocently he shook his head smirking "well all I need to know is seducing isn't a crime so I don't see the problem" he looked around then pulled my hand we went back to my bike and I looked at him confused getting on. He got on bhind me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist "did you really wanna make out in a children's park". I smirk not saying anything else just driving back to his place, once we pull to his apartment

Before I can even straighten my hair Dick is already pulling my up to his room, once we get in to his apartment he shuts the door locking it then turning to me while I blush as he moves closer "whats wrong Dick" he Smirked at me "you know what's wrong" he took my hand and picked me up bridal style laying me on the couch and I smiled at him.

He climbed on top of my pressing light feather kisses to my forehead to my ear and my neck. I giggled "some things never change with you" I looked up at him curiously "what do you mean by that Grayson" he chuckles lightly under his breath then lays his forehead on mine staring into my eyes "always the tease and attitude, I see time hasn't changed that" I glare at him "hey" he laughs so I push him off me and onto the floor so I look over the side. 

"I see you always having to be such a charmer hasn't changed" I say with my voice laced with sarcasm he smiled up at me and pulled me down on him so I laughed. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist trailing them up my shirt slowly so I smirked 'two can play it that way Grayson" I undid a few of the buttons on his shirt and ran my hand under his shirt and bit the lip.

He he was breathly a little heavy so I smirked 'one more kick' and leaned down biting his earlobe hearing him his "you know Grayson, you've gotten...so much more..sexier in our time apart, give me feeling" I pulled back seeing his eyes widen I smirked he pulled my closer so I was laying on top of him, pulled my lips down to his in heated passion so I smirked bringin my hands up into his hair pulling at it making him groan so i chuckled so he pulled back looking me in the eyes before slamming his lips back to mine.