Chapter 2 ~ Let Me Kiss You

Juccihoe ran off, excited, jumping with joy. He did a sick back flip, landing on the roof of his house perfectly, like a real gymnast. He punched that one guy out of his room.

"Pervert!" He screamed. He turned on One Direction, falling onto his bed, like he was falling in love with Cosmo. His blue orbs, dark like the gleaming waters of the ocean that were as deep as his everlasting love for Cosmos. He held his Cosmo picture tightly in his muscular hands, stroking Cosmos with the same muscular hand, yet it was gentle. 

"Let me kiss you..." He whispered along with the song, closing his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered like little birds dancing in the wind.

All of a sudden, he heard the window crack open. It was Cosmo, from earlier.

"Hi, it's Cosmo, from earlier." 

JaJoo quickly hid his beloved picture of Cosmo under his bed.

"Oh, hey babe," Juicebox said, acting cool with his slick booty as he shook his ass around. He was a cutie patootie with a booty. 

"I got you this." Cosmo said, handing Juaquamole a satin pillow laced with intricate silk designs.

"OMG baby, thanks!" He screamed, flexing his sleek, powerful muscles.

Cosmo wrapped an arm around Jargle.

"Look," Cosmo said, as he pointed at the beautiful cushion.

"It says: 'Thanks G', after the first thing I ever said to you." 

Jaaager blushed. Cosmo looked at him with his sweet, mint green glass balls that were so gourgeously put in his eyes.

"And let me kiss you..." Cosmo said.

"Totally bruh." Replied Jaguarcar, whispering seductively in Cosmo's cute little ear. 

Cosmo leaned left, and Jocar leaned right.

It was true love.