"Naruto! It's been sometime since you last came here" t'euchi said with a smile on his face.

"DAMN RIGHT!!!" Ayame added.

"Hey it you who told me I come when am very hungry!" Naruto retorted.

"Yeah but you could have at least come to see us!" Ayame said with an annoyed face.

"Neeeeh!" Naruto stuck his tongue out in response.

"WHY YOU!!!" Ayame was about to hit naruto again when she heard someone giggle.

When she looked at the owner of the giggle she blinked. T'euchi was also looking at the boy curiously.

Seeing this naruto also followed their gaze and looked at shinji.

"Oh I forget, Shinji this is Ayame-chan and T'euchi-san" naruto said with a big smile.
"Ayame-chan, T'euchi-san, this is my friend shinji"

"Hello" they both said after naruto finished.

"he...llo" shinji answered shyly as he put his hands behind his back, and looked at his feet as he fiddled with them due to all the attention directed to him.

"~KYAAAAA~ HE'S SO CUUUTE!!!!" Ayame cried when shinji did that.

"Hey that not fair! me also am cute" naruto pouted.

"Eh really?" Ayame looked at naruto with a raised eyebrow.

"Neeeh!!!"

*growl~*

*growl~*

"..."

"..."

"Eh he he he" naruto laughed embarrassingly while scratching the back of his head.

Shinji was also scratching the back of his head but now he was looking everywhere except them avoid their gazes as much as he could.

'~ohhh~they're so cute' Ayame thought to herself .

"Sorry, we not eat from morning because we debey jiji" he said.

"Jiji? You mean the sandaime?" She asked as she gave both of them a surprised look.

"Yeah, you see-" *growl*

"..."

"You know what I think you should eat first " she said as a tick-mark appeared on her forehead and her eyebrows twitched.

Naruto just smiled embarrassingly.

"He he he, so what do you want to eat?" T'euchi asked them with a small smile.

"Miso ramen!!" Naruto said.

"Hey, uh shinji, is it? Don't be shy, come sit over here" Ayame said smiling.

"Yeah shinji come" naruto also said.

Shinji just nodded slightly before walking towards a stool near naruto and sitting.

"So what will you take?" T'euchi asked still smiling.

"Huh s-same like him" shinji answered in a low voice.

"Alright two Miso ramen coming right up!" He said as he went back behind the counter.

Ayame looked at both naruto and shinji interestingly. Normally she would have followed her father behind the counter to prepare the ramen but these weren't just some customers, it was naruto and his friend.

So they just stayed there in silence until she finally broke it.

"So you finally found yourself a friend" she said with a smile.