instagram ; twenty seven

the next morning, jaemin woke up to the sounds of someone vomitting. he knew it was jeno and he knew it'd be over soon so the decided to just wait.

don't get him wrong, he wanted to be there for his best friend, but he didn't want to see vomit on an empty stomach.

"fuck.. what did i do yesterday?", jeno came inside the living room, groaning and rubbing his head.

"you drank. obviously a lot.", jaemin chuckled as he stood up and went to jeno, feeling his forehead.

"you're not sick at least. sit down, i'll get you some water and food."

the older nodded and was about to sit down but jaemin somehow had the wish to slap his butt which he did.

"yaah.", was the only respond he received before walking inside the kitchen.

while making breakfast for them, jaemin hummed the melody of "It's you", somehow he completely shut down the world around him while focusing on singing and cooking.

"so please don't break my heart, don't tear me apart.", he quietly sang as suddenly, arms wrapped around his waist and air hit his neck.

"i won't, i promise.", jeno muttured, forming a smile on the youngers lips.

-------
have a physio appoinment now
hope y'all had a great day/night <3
what time is it in your country?