instagram ; eighteen

"what do you want to do?"

the boys had been sitting on jenos bed for a while now with the younger sitting on the others lap, making it easier for jeno to cry in his neck. it wasn't the first time they'd been in this position but somehow even the smallest move sent sparks through jaemins body.

as the sniffs had died down, he wanted to go down and sit on the mattress as well but jeno pulled him even closer. jaemin thought that the older just needed a minute longer but then he suddenly felt something soft against his neck.

"j-jeno what are you doing?", the youngers body stiffened, not clearly knowing what jeno was planning to do.

"you asked me what i want to do... i want to show you how deep i've fallen for you.", jenos voice was hoarse, then jaemin felt his lips on his neck again.

"i- ngh- don't- please..", he stuttered as jeno had found his sweet spot, now biting and licking on it. they both weren't a virgin, both had a relationship before but jaemins ended longer than a year ago and he hasn't had sex anymore since then.

jenos relationship ended longer than two years ago but since then he regularly had one night stands. though one could think that he wasn't craving for sex as much because of that, he has been craving for jaemin for a long time.

-----
idk what im doing but im busy with exams and my head is spinning like some wheel so yea have mercy