🕹️001🕹️

Chapter One : Because This The First Time We Met.
Date : XX-XX-XX
P.O.V. : Kenma Kozume

" Hey, look its the new kid." A girl with rose colored hair said gesturing to me that was sluggishly walking through the halls of my new school nose deep in this new Psp game i got yesterday. I was trying to find my next class but i wasn't having any luck in finding it and i was to scared to ask someone, especially the kids here who were all looking at me like i was some freak. " I hear he doesn't even talk to his classmates, what a weirdo." The girl loudly commented to her friend who erupted into a fit of laughter as she eyed me. I bit my lower lip keeping my head down and my focus on my game. I started to pick up my pace when i heard the other kids around me started talking about me as well. It's not like i didn't want to socialize with them, i just couldn't 
i can't deal with social situation i get nervous, awkward and i wouldn't know what to say. I've always been like this and i think i will be like this for the rest of my life, not having any friends or never fitting in anywhere. That's how my life is gonna be if i don't try changing how i am but change is scary its so much better this way.

" Hey Kenma what are you playing?." A hand reached over grabbing my PSP right from out of my hand. I tried to get it back from whoever it was but his group of friends had already gotten a hold of me, they painfully held my arms behind my back causing me to wince in pain. I tried with all my might to fight them off but i was having no such luck, its not like my scrunchy body would be able to fend off boys twice my sizes anyway. " What a loser." The large guy snorted as he inspected the PSP in his hand. He was defiantly the leader of this little group since the guys who were holding me back all laughed when he made his hurtful comments at me, some weren't even that clever but its still hurt and they still laughed.

" How do i play this?." He asked me holding the gaming system in my face. I stared up at him unable to find the words to speak, so i just let my head hung low as the boys held my arms behind my back shouting hateful words at me. " I ASKED A QUESTION." The boy said dropping my Psp grabbing a fistful of my dark hair in his hand forcing me to look up at him. He stared deeply into my eyes with a pair of intimidating eyes, this made my body tremble and i felt like i was about to throw up. I wasn't use to this type of situation, i can't handle this. I threw up my breakfast all over the boys shoes which made him very angry. Everyone in the hall gasp and started laughing at my bully, this made him grow even more irritated with me.

" T-that's disgusting you freak." He said punching me in the stomach causing more vomit to come out and spill out on to the floor. The crowd around us all yelled 'Ew' simultaneously making me fell bad about myself. " You ruined my SHOES." My eyes widened when i heard the crunch and snapping noise of him smashing my Psp with his feet.

" That's what you get freak." He said spitting at my feet." Let's go guys." The bully shoved his hands into his pocket turning his back towards me, he's friends did as they were told and let me go quickly following after him. I fell to my knees with my eyes watering and scooped up my broken Psp into my hands. As my bully and his friends walked away from me. The crowd around me erupted into a fit of laughter, all of them mocking me for being a weak and an unsociable freak.

But then out of nowhere a knight appeared and along side him his trusted allies. " HEY JERK WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIDE!!!." The orange haired knight shouted hands on his hips standing like a superhero with a fearless look on his face even though the phrase is size and not side he still stood there confidently.

My bully stopped in his tracks turning around to face the three allies of justice who stood there heroically by the school's entrance with there hands on there hips. " What was th--." Before my bully could finish his sentence he was cut off by the shoe that flew a crossed the room and smacked him in the face. The crowd around us gasped at the dark hair hero who stood by the side of the orange hair knight with a smirk on his face. " Why you.." The bully said balling his hands into a fist clenching his teeth.

" Why don't you pick on someone your own SIZE, you bully?." The other dark haired boy said his facial expression much more intimidating then the bullies. I stared at them with widened eyes as they stood there heroically, and for a second i could swear they were sparkling all over.

The Orange haired knight let out a childish roar and started to charge towards the bully and his group but was stopped in his tracks when a teacher grabbed him and his friends by the back of there collar. The orange haired knight and his allies of justice chuckled nervously as they look up at the teacher who wore a very scary expression on his face. My bully laughed triumphantly turning on his heel to leave the scene of the crime when he smacked straight into another teacher who stared down at him with a raised brow. The school nurse, a lovely young lady came over to tend to me and then we were all brought to the principles office. The orange haired knight explained to the principle exactly what happened in the halls, she didn't believe it until i spoke up and told her. " I-its true." They were all shocked when i spoke up and stared at me for a good couple of minutes before the principle excused us and kept my bully in her office so she could give him and his friends a lecture on how the school does not accept in form of bullying from anyone at the school.

The four of us left the principles office and into the halls, the orange haired knight and his allied of justice all smiled triumphantly among themselves fist bumping each other. The orange haired knight turned towards me and gave me a thumbs up with a grin of his face, his friends did the same. My lips started to tremble and my eyes began to water, and soon i was crying my eyes out. The orange haired knight and his allies started panicking when i wouldn't stop crying , they tried everything they could to make me stop crying. They made silly faces, smacked each other around and even told terrible jokes but i kept on crying, i couldn't help it cause i was so happy for what they did for me. Nobody has stood up for me like they did, they didn't even have to but they did and now when they still didn't have to they stood by my side trying to calm me down. If i had friends like them i would be the happiest person alive, they cared, they didn't hate me for being different, they didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all and that made me so happy.

" I-i am just so h-happy." I said sniffling and hiccuping wiping away the streams of tears that rolled down the side of my face. " T-thank you so much." I thanked them crying more and louder. The orange haired boys facial expression soften as he stared at me, he reached his hand over and pant my head softly soothing me. The other two boys grin widely with there hands on there hips as they stood there watching.

I was happy that i met Hinata that day, i am glad i changed schools to that elementary school because if i didn't, i don't think i would of ever been able to met Hinata and i wouldn't of been able to make friends and i wouldn't of been able to start helping and changing myself.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

A/N : Hello Adorkable family, its me your favorite author with a new/another Haikyuu fanfiction. This time i am doing another rare shipping, its the shipping of Kenma and Hinata. I can't wait to see the comments on this one, this story is gonna be fun and its just started too, but anyway while i have your attention please,please check out my page for more of my content and don't forget to drop a follow if you can. If you enjoyed this chapter let's drop a vote and a comment, and don't forget to share this around so others could find this book and my page. I wanna thank all of you for reading and enjoying and i hope your just as excited to read the next one.