(Ch.26) Conffesion

Start from the beginning

"What are your feelings towards me Y/N?", Shouta asked

"I don't know, but when we kissed, I felt my blood boiling in my face. I wasn't able to process what was happening. But when we parted away, I didn't want for it to end. Is it wrong of me to say that I wanted more than just a peck in the lips?"

"It's wrong if you don't love that person back, and just want to do it for pleasure. It's that what you want with me? Do you want me for pleasure? If that's the case then I don't mind doing it with you as many times as you want. If that's what it takes for you to fall for me before its too late. I'll do it. But if you truly love me then there's nothing else to say, but to go back to the kingdom and tell your father you have chosen your king.What's your answer Y/N?"

Shouta is willingly to go further with me even though I might not really love him. But it's still wrong to manipulate his feelings.
I was looking at his eyes not knowing what to answer so instead
I took a step forward and hugged him which caught him by surprise but he gave into the hug.

We stayed like that for a minute until our eyes met each others but still in each other's arms.

"I can't quit the contest not yet, I did say that I was going to find the traitor even though I might get hurt once the truth is revealed. So I'm sorry Shouta, I still can't tell you if I'm in love with you. At least not yet."

"I see... I'll respect your decision" he said

"Forgive me" I said

" you did nothing wrong". He said

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and closed the gap between our lips once again making the kiss to be rough. I know that what I was doing was wrong but I just wanted to feel his lips on me one more time in case there was no other time. In case this wasnt love and just lust for each other.

Shouta grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. My hands were on his long hair which I missed the touch of it.

He then pushed me to the bed where he got on top of me, and we still didn't break the kiss.

Shouta was now kissing my neck and I was trying to not make any weird sounds. Did my body really crave for such touch?

"AIZAWA!" "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

A recognizable voice made us stop and look at the person that just came in.

Knowing that voice I was afraid to look. I could feel his intense glare more at me then at Shouta.

Shouta moved his body away from me and I sat down at the edge of the bed. With my head down not wanting to look at the two guys who were inside my room. Feeling guilty once again.

"Leave us Aizawa", Kanata said with a hint of sadness

"I won't", Shouta said

"Leave us I said! I won't repeat my self again" This time Kanata yelled and Shouta looked at me before he left closing the door behind him. Now it was Kanata and me alone.

"W-what are you doing here", Why was I afraid of him? Did he hear everything?

"Why where you...*sob* what were you about to do!"

"Answer my question first! What are you doing here!? I thought I made myself clear at the beach that I don't need you treating me like a child. I am mature enough to make my own decisions.

"I heard everything Y/N! Is making love with Aizawa just to feel pleasure sound mature to you! But also why him, why Aizawa!!If that's what you wanted I could also give it to you. Choose me instead!"

"Are you hearing yourself Kanata! You are not making any sense at all!" I yelled at him back

"As if what you said earlier did!"

"Out of all the guys you have chasing you including me, you have to choose HIM-?!"

"And what if I did! As long as I know he wants me and not the crown! AND THEY are not chasing me THEY are chasing the crown! And I bet you are as well!" I interrupted and he stayed quiet.

"You know what Kanata, I'm tired! I'm tired of you always following me, you of telling me that you love me, and you trying to hide the fact that you have a quirk!" The last part was a lie, I don't even know if he really is hiding his quirk. But him not loosing to these heroes in a battle is impossible without a quirk. Also one of the rules to the contest was to have a quirk, and my father must of accept him because os some reason I don't know of. I might be wrong though.

"What makes you think that Im hiding it?"

"If you probably forgot that you said that you heard everything then you must already know that there's a traitor among you all. And you are trying to hide your quirk but still win in battles against real heroes is just unbelievable. How do you even do it? Kanata are you the traitor?"

His face expression changed, and now he looked even more serious.

"After all the years we spend together, you now suspect me. Even after I told you that I love you and that you mean the world to me? You do suspect me. So am I your next target Y/N?"

I was now regretting every word I said to him. I know that what I said hurt him more than it hurt me but I couldn't stop myself.

This can't be the end for Kanata and I, right?

"You are right, how can I suspect you, when all you've done for me and my family have been full of pure intentions. I'm sorry for doubting you but I still don't know how you got admitted to this contest."

"I thought your father told you but thank you for understanding", he said

"You may leave, I will now be resting. See you tomorrow Kanata."

"Good night princess", he again did not say my name.

This might really be the end for us.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note

You can read the next 2 chapters on my Patreon. Link is on my bio.

Next 2 chapters get more intense 😏😉with Shinsou