Together [2] - B.B.

Start from the beginning

"She's lying," Bucky said closing up his iPad after watching the interview that you did. "At least for the fashion part."

~~

You had a charity gala in Manhattan that you had to attend. You always hated the formal events. Rich people made it about themselves instead of the cause they're there for. Everyone else kept asking you about your relationships when you much rather be talking about the cause and your music or acting or any of the careers you have. You're just getting very frustrated with being famous. Its annoying.

Its pouring down rain and you've managed to get away from an after party without your security or management. It's been great. You've managed to get back to Brooklyn. You know you're gonna get yelled at especially since you're dealing with a stalker at the moment and your security has been upped by a couple more men.

You walked into the oh so familiar hole in the wall diner that you and Bucky always went to with Steve joining sometimes. You're also saying fuck it to the diet you're supposed to uphold for this next movie you're supposed to star in. Truth be told, you really only like doing Supergirl since the cast has been so nice and just welcoming. You've become good friends with them and they're always joking around set. They even tease you and you love it. It's like a family you never knew that you needed. Sadly, you're done filming for the next season. 

Your James is sitting at a booth writing lyrics down or at least trying to. It's just him. You make your way and he scoots over hearing the heels clicking on the ground. You sit down on his right side like always facing the wall. He puts an arm around your shoulders and pulled into his warmth.

"I'm glad you DM'd me," James said.

You smiled at him and leaned into him. He pressed a kiss to your slightly wet hair. You absolutely love being back with him. You sent him an Instagram direct message about two hours ago and he just sent you a place to meet him at.

"How are you?" Bucky asked looking at you finally.

"I've been better," you said.

"I can tell. You're soaking wet in that dress, Doll," he said.

You grinned looking at the golden sparkly floor length dress that you're wearing.

"However, your makeup isn't even smeared which is crazy," James said. "I don't know how you do it."

You chuckled. He's missed hearing you laugh. He's missed you so much.

"Whatcha got?" You asked looking at the book filled with James's words.

He turns his gaze to his lyrics and hums. He has this pout on his lips as he thinks. A waitress comes over with a tray filled with food. Plates of breakfast food are put down and you immediately perked up at the sight.

"Enjoy," she said leaving the two of you.

"Hungry?" James asked.

You nodded already grabbing a fork. He chuckled closing the notebook and putting his pen to keep the place. He takes his jacket that was rested in his lap and places it over your shoulders as you already start eating.

"I'm supposed to be on a diet," you said.

"Well, Andy, you look quite fine," Bucky said as he shoves a fork full of pancakes into his mouth. "You don't need to change a thing."

You smiled and said, "don't talk with your mouth full, James."

He just gave you this boyish smile and it felt like you're falling for him all over again.

~~

He twirled a strand of your hair and then tucked it behind your ear.

"How are you truly, Andy?" Bucky asked. "You can tell me anything."

"Everything just sucks. It's been like I'm running 110 miles per hour and I can't stop. I'm not allowed to stop. I haven't stopped since I was 15, James," you said. "I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything today or yesterday."

"Hey, it's alright," Bucky said soothingly and he cupped your face. "I can tell. It's like you haven't been able to breathe properly but thankfully, we got food in you now and ya got me, Andy. I'm gonna be here for you."

His arms wrapped around you and he pulls you into his chest. He rubs your bare back that the dress gives you with his flesh hand as tears spilled out.

"It's really hard, Jamie," you cried out.

"Shhhh, babydoll, you've been going nonstop all by yourself since you were 16 and it was practically just you. You don't have to be alone in this life, Andy," Bucky muttered and he pressed his lips against your hair.

To Be Continued?