(The man was Kang Sang Joong.He is the man who I always wanted to become one day in the future.He has establish many international businesses all over the world and help people in other possible ways.He was raised from a poor environment and prove those people who looked down on him wrong.He always help the people who needs help.Ever since I was little,I always see him on news doing amazing jobs helping the charities,kids in the orphanage,and other small businesses.I bowed to them sincerely and lifted my head up.)

You:"Did you call for me?"

Principal:"Yes,please take a seat."

(I took a seat and had no clue what's going on.I looked at the principal and looked at Mr.Kang Sang Joong. Mr.Kang Sang Joong began to chuckled because the way I reacting to the situation.)

Mr. Kang Sang Joong:"This student is really funny hehe.."

Principal:"Yes,he/she is haha."

(I smiled awkwardly while they were laughing for a bit.)

Principal:"Y/n..I called you here because Mr.Kang wanted to asked you if you can take this task."

(My eyes opened wide because I was surprised.)

Your Mind:"Mr.Kang Sang Joong?!IS ASKING ME?!WHAT?!NO WAY?!THE MR.KANG SANG JOONG?!IS ASKING ME?!"

Principal:"Oh,and he is willing to pay you as well."

Your Mind:"OH HOLY CRAP!AND HE IS PAYING ME FOR THIS TASK?!Y/N,CALM DOWN?!KEEP YOUR COOL!"

(I smiled at them.)

You:"What kind of task?"

Mr.Kang Sang Joong:"Well,it's a simple task..This is normally for people who help those in need.I was looking for a tutor but..none of them reached to my expectation..They're too relaxing..But Principal Lee here,told me that you are always the #1 top place for 3 years straight.So,I wanted you to take this task to become my daughter's tutor.Like what Principal Lee said,I will pay you as well every week..I love my daughter but where she's at right now is something I don't like to see.I want her to improve herself and raise up her rank in the next exam in 3 more months."

(This is too much for me to handle.I mean he wanted me to tutor his daughter out of all the people in Korea.I'm pretty sure there's more smart people out there.)

You:"What school does your daughter attend at?What grade is she in?"

(Principal was surprised about my question.)

Principal:"You don't know his daughter attends here?"

(I became confused.)

You:"She goes to this school?"

Principal:"Yes,she comes to this school.She's in the same grade as you but in different class."

(I tried to figure out who is Mr.Kang Sang Joong's daughter.)

Principal:"His daughter is Kang Seulgi."

(His sentence threw me off completely.)

You:"Eh?Kang Seulgi?"

(I looked at them with a shocking expression.)

Principal:"You didn't know?"

You:"N-no,I didn't know.."

Principal:"I thought you knew..Well anyway,now you know."