-Chapter 13-

Sherlock's POV

I woke to John' warm arms tight around me. I smiled to myself, watching John's sleeping features.

Good god he's stunning.

I traced his face with my eyes, which went down to his stomach. I slowly lifted up his shirt, doing my best to not wake him. His abdomen was protected by the bandages I had wrapped around him yesterday, and were slightly stained of blood. I need to change these... after John wakes up of course. He sleeped so peacefully, as if he was dreaming of the most important thing in the world. Suddenly, he whispered, "Sherlock." Which made my heart feel... almost warmer, in a way. I snuggled closer to him, wanting him to know I was here. He smiled in his sleep, and tightend his arms around me.

"Morning Sherlock." He whispered after he opened one eye at a time, taking in the light of day.

"Morning Love." I said, kissing his forehead.

He stretched his arms and legs, before sitting up, rubbing his eyes cutely. I sat up as well, but found myself standing right afterward.

"Coffee?" I asked to John, walking to the door.

"Please." He said.

I walked to the kitchen, and started making coffee, sure to not add any sugar to John's cup.

John walked into the kitchen and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and letting his head lay on my back. This is nice.

He suddenly took his head off of my back, and stood next to me, kissing my cheek lightly, before grabbing his cup, leaving me speachless.
Oh, I'll get him back. Later...

My cheeks warmed, making me stand longer at the counter than I should have.

"Sherlock, wanna go out today?" I heard John say from the living room.

Rubbing my cheeks before replying, I responded with a, "sure!"

I picked up my cup, and walked into the living room, staring at John sitting in his chair, reading the paper for a long while, forgetting I even had the cup of coffee in my hands.

When he realised that I was staring, he looked up to me, and blushed slightly, making a grin go from ear to ear on my face.

John stood from the chair, and kissed my lightly on the lips, making me crave more.

His voice brought me out of my sudden lust though,

"Sherlock, I would like to take a shower, but uh-" He pointed to his stomach, remembering that I did have to change his bandages.

"Ah yes, come with me then." I said, pulling him to the bathroom.

He sat on the edge of the shower-tub (A/N: Shower and bathtub together.), letting my lift his shirt over his head.

"People will deffinetly talk." He said.

I laughed lightly.

"They do little else."

I began to unwrap his bandages, which were stuck to his skin from the sticky blood. He winced when I did so, and I continuously said 'sorry' over and over again, wishing that the pain would just go away, or at least I could take the pain instead of him.

When I finnished with the bandages, I looked down at his cuts which were slightly worse than yesterday.
Oh no.

"Um... Uh." I suddenly found myself unaware of what to do.

John cupped my face with his hands, and soothed me with his light voice.

"Its okay Sherlock, calm down."

I did as he asked, and starred into his bueatiful eyes, which were a mix of green and a light blue, which made my heart take soar.

He stood from the tub, putting a hand on his stomach, and grabbed some medical supplies from the medicine cabnet, that was over the sink.

He sat back down on the tub infront of me, and handed me the supplies. I looked at each one carefully.
Neosporin, Tylenol, Peroxide, and bandages.

I then read each ones directions carefully, not wanting them to cause any un needed pain to John.

"Okay, so, the Peroxide says it-"

"Ganns hurt like hell? Yeah, I know." He cut me off, making me smile lightly.

Sometimes I forgot John was not only a doctor, but an army doctor. He has seen worse than this before.

"Okay, so maybe we should start with the Tylenol?" I questioned.

He nodded, taking out two pills, waiting for me to grab a cup of water. I did as his stares asked, and gave him a plastic cup with barney on the side, full of water. He swallowed the pills quickly with one swig of the water.

We waited for a couple minutes, giving the pills a change to kick in.

First, I dabbed water lightly on a green rag, and rubbed it along his cuts. He winced a couple of times, but didn't keep his eyes off of mine. His cuts ran along his abs, making the deepest, and dirtyest places of my mind light up.
Oh god, Sherlock its too soon to even be thinking those kind of things. But I wish I could rub my hands all over his sweet abs and maybe even lic- No! Sherlock, keep it together!

I hade to pry my eyes away, and foccus them on John's eyes, which made me calm down, but sometimes mess up, dragging the rag along his chest, or his legs by mistake.

I then dabbed Peroxide on a different rag, and slid onto my knees infront of John, to get a better angle.

"Ready?" I asked

"Wait!" He grabbed my free hand, and clutched it lightly. His eyes were filled with fear, which made my heart sink lightly, as if someone stabbed it with a sewing needle.

"Okay... one... two... three" On three I dabbed the deepest cut with the rag, which made Johns grip on my hand stronger. He lightly screamed out in pain, making me wish I could wrap my arms around him and tell him to wait, because the pain would go away soon.

But I couldn't.

His cut bubbled with white foam, then soon disapeared. I rubbed his hand after his grip losened, and his scream faded into the air. He smiled at me, and nodded a thank you.

"Okay, next is the bandages."

John sighed happily.

I wrapped each bandage around him carefully, keeping my eyes fixed on the task at hand.

After I finnished, I fetched John a jumper, and jeans, and left for my room to change. I changed fast, grabbing my phone, coat, and scarf, and running out the door.

I texted John, 'Get ready, and meet me at the park in ten minutes. Dont be late - SH'

He replied back with a 'Why - JW'

After hailing a taxi, I quickly replied back with, 'I'll leave you to your deductions. Dont be late, or I'll get bored. - SH.'

I laughed lightly, excitidly awaiting the days plans.
Oh John.