C H A P T E R 1 6

Start from the beginning

You kiss him, so I did.

I pressed my lips on his and he stood up, our lips still together.

His hands went around my waist and mine, his neck.

He kissed me passionately, he sucked and bit on my lower lip and I begged for air.

He slowly zipped down my dress and I felt naked whenever he moved lower and lower.

My dress hit the floor and I looked up at Alan and he was looking deep into my eyes

"What's wrong?"

"Its just that, you've been through a lot and you have wrong ideas about this. I won't rush you into doing something that you're not ready for. We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

"Alan, do yo want this?"

"Yes, but-

"Shh" I shut him up and we continued sucking our lips.

I made my way to Alan's shirt and unbuttoned it. I slid it down his body and rubbed his rock hard chest.

He begged me from entrance into my mouth but I denied him, he grabbed my butt and pressed it a bit earning a loud moan from me. He used that opportunity to push his tongue inside my mouth.

We wrestled and fought for dominance but I was nothing compared to Alan.

He made his way to my back and like a pro, he undid my bra.

He lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed. He took off his pants and laid in between my legs.

He kissed me like his life depended on it and I could do nothing but melt into his touch.

He moved down to assault my neck, a shameful moan escaped from my lips.

Alan chuckled against my flesh.

Gosh!! It tickles.

He sucked on and bit my neck while his hands made it's way to my breasts.

Alan pounced on my breasts like a hungry tiger. He enclosed my left nipple while his right hand massaged the other one.

He was still sucking my nipple when he moved his hands lower and rubbed me through my panties.

I moan softly against his hair as he created a pleasant sensation in the pits of my stomach.

I'm not a virgin but Alan is good as fuck.

He trailed kisses down from my breasts to my stomach.

Alan raised himself up and was looking down at my aching and soaked clit.

I closed my legs because I felt exposed.

Alan grabbed it and opened it back and this time, he removed my panties.

"Don't ever cover yourself from me, you're so beautiful"

I blushed at Alan, I looked down and saw Alan's brother blushing at my sister (I mean that he was getting hard)

He laughed at my dirty thoughts.

"Get up"

I followed his order and got up, he sat down and I sat down on him.

Damn!! I can feel him through his briefs.

He threw my right foot over his shoulder and he slid a finger into me.

He thrusted in and out and I closed my eyes because of the foreign pain.

I have never been fingered before and it felt ......good.