Chapter 4: A taste of the true power of a Sparda.

Y/n P.O.V.

I was sitting behind my desk because Valeria was teaching the class today, I was reading my book, when I noticed Rias and Akeno trying to sneak out.

Me: Detentions for both Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima.

Rias: Why?

Me: You were both trying to sneak out, if you talk back, I'll give you detentions everyday.

With that both Rias and Akeno sat back down.

Me: Good.

I look back at my book and continue to read.

Time skip.

This woman never gives up. Rias asked both me and Valeria to come to the ORC, for a talk. As we were walking I felt power coming from the club room.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Rias: Come in.

As I entered I saw a blond haired man with a smug look on him and a bunch of girls behind him.

???: Oh, and who are you.

Me: Your superior.

At that he started to laugh but was quickly cut off when his arms fell to the ground.

???: WHAT!!! How did a human trash hurt the great RISER!!

I just look at him, not giving a single fuck.

Riser: RISER WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!

He said summoning a Fireball from his regrown hands.

Riser: DIE!!

Albion: Divide.

The Fireball disappeared right before my face.

Me: Thank you Valeria, but I could've handled him.

Valeria: I know but I also need power.

When she said that, I smiled without noticing.

Riser looked at Valeria, as if she was a piece of meat.

Riser: You woman, I, Riser demand you be with me.

Valeria: Sorry but no, because you see, the guy who cut both your arms off, is more of a man then you.

Riser: The Riser shall kill him, and take you as mine, when you beg for mercy when I claim you, I'll just be laughing- AAAHHH.

I had enough, I summon five swords and launched them at his legs, arms and head, he was launched outside the building. Everyone else looked back at me to see me in a different form.

 Everyone else looked back at me to see me in a different form