I sat down, " All I know is my mom was awful. She hurt lots and lots of people. My siblings and I were her little experiments, I don't know my father. I barely knew my mom, I was a baby. Jim told me stories. He knew my dad was powerful. He knew my mom did crazy rituals on me, he doesn't know what the warding is, Jim thinks it was to hide me from angels, and demons. And everything."

" Why would a witch want to hide her children from demons?" He took a beer from the fridge, handing one to me, " Witches love demons. Witches love everything that isn't good."

" Hey," I said, " Watch it. But I don't know. I assume she wanted to be off the radar from everything. Every witch wants to be like Rowena. Every witch wants to be the best. I guess experimenting through her 3 kids was a great choice. None of us had the same father, I know that much."

" So, let's assume. Your father is some crazy all powerful witch. So is Rowena. Even Rowena doesn't dabble is necromancy. It's bad."

" Dean, what I did with Jack is not necromancy. I assumed he wasn't dead, just lost. Like a human in purgatory. There's a spell that no one has used in a LONG time. Once. To pull Lucifer out of the cage, and it was aeons ago. I only read about it, and just tried. I tried to form this bond, and pull him. Like I was physically touching him, but he had to do it too. The spell only works when the other person knows how to do it. I tried to talk Jack through it, I assume his powers are why it worked. It's a simple spell, but the barriers between life or worlds are why it's so hard. It isn't necromancy, it isn't me pulling a corpse out of the ground and reanimating the body. It's him. It's Jack. His soul. His everything. It's him."

" And a witch who's been a hunter her whole life, barely practicing craft just did it." He shook his head, " We need to find out about your mother. And your dad. I'll call... Cas. Is any of Jim's family alive?"

" My Uncle Chris." I nodded, " He lives in Iowa. He's not my biggest fan. Most hunters aren't as opened minded as Jim and Sam."

" Am I not included in the open minded circle?"

" That depends, willing to let me read you?"

He frowned, but sighed, holding his hands out to me. I set my beer down, holding his hands. I only ready emotions, not minds. Witches borrowed from real Wicca as a religion, reading auras and all that nonsense. Dean was filled with emotions, mostly anger and frustration. I felt his fear, just generally for like. But deep under that, was trust. Trust in me. He knew I wouldn't do anything to him or Sam. There was even a bit of admiration. He thought I was strong. Powerful for overcoming who I was and saving people. " Welcome to the club."

He smirked, " Can I be Club President?"

" Sam took that job, sorry." I smiled, " I'm gonna go talk to Jack."

" He's a little shook up, Jack is still a kid. I know he's a... big very grown up kid. But he's like a toddler, he doesn't know about the world. He's learning and he's powerful. So, don't ask a whole lot. We don't want him to get... freaked out. I'm not sure how dying and coming back effects an angel."

" I'll go easy on him."

He held his hands up, " Go for it, Ms. Sanderson."

" You did not just make a Hocus Pocus joke."

I walked out, hearing him laughing to himself behind me. I walked down the hall, seeing Sam leaving a room at the end of the hall. " Oh. Good. He wants to talk to you. He seems like, like he's known you forever."

" I guess that's a good start then."

The door was already open, Jack sitting cross cross on the bed. He was looking at his hands like he's never seen them. Like he was brand new. " Jack."

He looked up, his face brightening. " Hello."

I sat on the bed, " How are you feeling?"

" I'm okay, I feel weird being alive again. Wherever I was... I thought it was heaven. Castiel called it the Empty. Where is Castiel?"

" I don't know," I said, " I never met him. I've only been here a few weeks. Sam and Dean let me stay."

" Where is your family?"

" My dad is dead," I sighed, " He got real sick. My uncle is alive. I don't know who else."

Jack nodded, " My father is dead too. He was bad. Very bad. I thought you were a witch,  can't you guys cure people from being sick?"

" Not all of us are very good at that. I'm good at other things. Getting rid of bad people, reading minds and emotions. He didn't want to cure him anyways. He was happy."

Jack looked at his hands, frowning, " Are you happy?"

" Dean and Sam are nice. They make me happy. I like not having to hunt, since there's a lot more going on right now."

" God, with God. He opened the pit."

I grimaced, " Yes. He did. Something is holding them back. I think it's the angels. I think that's why Castiel isn't here, that they're making sure nothing gets out."

Jack sighed, " Castiel would help do that. He's strong."

" Jack, can you tell me why you heard me? Or why I heard you?"

" When I was in there, there was something following me. So I ran and ran and ran. No one was there... and then you were. I heard you thinking, I heard you talking to yourself. Your spell. And then you heard me call for help no don't know why it was you, or how."

" Well, we can look into it." I held his hand, smiling, " I'm happy you're back. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I know you. I know you're a good person. I think you're just like me. You're strong, people think you're bad but you aren't. People think I'm bad, because I'm strong. And my family was bad. But we aren't."

He nodded, " I know you're good. You're amazing! You're so strong, and you're like me."

" I'm like you?" I asked, " What does that mean?"

" You're super strong. You can do things. You aren't a full witch? You aren't like me?"

I shook my head, " No, Jack. I'm not. I'm a witch. Totally human. But I am powerful. Just not the way you are."

Jack seemed to understand, " Okay."

" You need to relax, it's been a weird day for you. I'll see you in for dinner."

" I am hungry. I want... pizza. And chicken wings."

I smiled, " I'm sure we can get you that. Whatever you want."

I left the room, and it felt wrong. I felt like I to be near Jack. Like I had to protect him. I felt like I knew the kid for years, as if he was someone I had to take care of.

I was going to protect him.