Chapter 2- Finding a carer

Thank you for reading my version of naruto and I warn you things will get intense around the time for the chunin exams I dont want to make him look too OP and if I do I will try and create a character strong enough to challenge him. Once I get 1k readers I will decide whether to do 25 or 50 chapters. I will also be creating a new book shortly after i finish this story.

                   In suna. Kazekage POV

'Kazekage sama this is urgent konoha has been attacked by their own bijju. The Yondaime is dead and they resealed the beast in another uzumaki they were hiding' my secretary screeched

'Send a message with our fastest eagle to iwa asking for an alliance'

'Are you sure my lord iwa is a risky option but I can see the positives'

'Soon konoha will fall and suna will rise with the assistance of iwa noone will dare to mess with suna'

                  In kumo Raikages P.O.V

'Raikage sama the Yondaime hokage has passed away and they have been attacked by their own bijju they have a new uzumaki jinchurikki'

'It seems my only rival died protecting his village a noble warrior'

'Do you think we should contact the other great nations'

'Yes contact konoha and creat a temporary agreement until they announce their godaime hokage'

'Yes Raikage sama'

                   In iwa Tsuchikage POV

'Master ohnoki the Yondaime is dead and it seems that konoha is weakened by the damage caused by their bijju'

'Hahaha the bastard got himself killed and never even left an heir to reclaim his honour'

'I think that he did have an affair going with the past jinchurikki but they never had a child'

'If he had an uzumaki son then that would be a problem but if he had a senju son then iwa would be damned'

Little did they know.

           In hokage tower Hiruzen P.O.V

What should I do shall I name a successor but none will be able to fill my spot. I myself would not give my spot to a bake like jiraya he may be powerful but he cant fill the spot.

I should get jiraya to bring back tsunade. I could give to orochimaru but with the accusation last week of orochomarus experiments on humans it could cause a backlash to the village and potentially a civil war. Alright I know what to do I will reinstate by position as hokage. Never thought I would have to take the hat back seems I'm the longest hokage to ever live. Damn right I used to be the God of shinobi. Actually I think I need to train a ninja to reclaim the title of god of shinobi for konoha.

Banging on the door.

'Come in'
'Hiruzen sensei this is minatos son we should give him to either the hyuuga, uchiha, or jiraya as they are his godparents'
'The hyuuga cant take care of him they will brand him and control him.'
'The uchiha will control him with their sharingan to gain power and might start a civil war to take the hat'
Little did they know.

'Jiraya will not take care of him and may neglect him'

'Hiruzen sensei I will not take the hat but I will protect my rivals son with my life'

'Thanks orochi Kun but it pains me to put him in the orphanage'

Naruto is put into orphanage and is treated badly by the villagers for 4 years now and is kicked out of shops and overcharged for out of date food.

                 Naruto P.O.V

I was walking to the shop the nice man that always watches and protects me is gone so I will have to be sneaky. I was walking without attracting much attention even though it would be great for this village to acknowledge. I guess I will be a ninja strong enough to be acknowledged by everyone. I approached a cool shop with a beautiful white and red fox mask. I picked up to take a closer look but the shop keeper recognised me and kicked me right in the mouth. I started bleeding but he laughed at me and threw the mask at me.
'Scram get out of here tou filthy demon'

I entered my room in the orphanage with my fox mask in my hands and walked into my room to see everything destroyed.

'Excuse me but someone has destroyed my room I have nothing to sleep on'

'Oh that's because there are some people waiting for you outside hurry before they leave'

'Are they going to adopt me'

'Yes but you have to go quick'

'Ok'

I reached out for the door and swung it open with delight to see noone not a single person on sight on the whole road. I turn around to open the door and enter back inside but the care woman kicked me in the back pushing me further away from the door and locking it shut.

'Yeah and dont return tou filthy demon'

Am I really a demon I'll have to ask hokage jiji. Whenever I look in the mirror it always reminds me of a face wait a second I'm an exact look alike of the Yondaime and the Yondaimes wife was a Uzumaki right then I should just head to their compound.

I ran at top speed towards the hokage monument and I was searching for a trap door and I found one on his left eye and it contained secrets of all the other hidden villages and he told me that if I was here that I should learn the shadow clone jutsu and visit kumo. It also had a training regimen I stayed in the monument for a few hours. I activated my chakra and learnt the henge and the kage bunshin. I created 2 clones one to go shopping using a henge while other went to talk to hokage while I myself used the seal my dad said to use so the hokage cant see me in his orb.

After reading a journal left by my dad it told me that he wanted to be the god of shinobi but he settled for hokage and lived happily in his village. His true dream was to unite the nations and become the god of shinobi he told me that genjutsu was very much ineffective and I should only learn how to dispel it. He told me to focus on kenjutsu and fuinjutsu and also develop a huge archive of ninjutsu with a highly developed taijutsu style suitable for me he told me to mix the humming bird style that he would find in his mansion and the senjus dragon fist and use the toad style or uchiha interceptors fist. He told me that all I would ever need to know about fighting would be in our huge library.

I left the monument with everything my dad left in there in a seal on my wrist. I also learnt how to do that in his journal it told me all I would need to know and all his past experiences.

On my way to the place my father told me to go I felt that something was off I went exactly to the spot used a kushi to cut my thumb and pushed it against an invisible wall once my blood simmered in the seal glowed blood red and let me through I went into the first bedroom and my eyes started to water it said welcome to our family naruto. It was proof that I was loved. I went to the library but I heard someone packing I picked up a tri ponged kushi that was on the wall for display and for teleportation I ran at the jonin and stabbed him in the back of his head the uchiha muttered a few curses before he died I got some blood on my face I used the mirror to wipe it off he blood I saw my eyes and freaked out I felt a heat moving towards my eyes my eyes changed from one tomoe to three tomoe.