Never Gets Old

The anti-bully kid,Fred,has started his first day at his new school.From the first day,he finds many students from senior classes who tries to take his lunch and Money.But,he knows the perfect way to anti-bully them.So he before giving them his money and lunch,He luckily had the Actin-X,which makes a disaster in the stomach to shoo away the bullies.So he slips them in the burgers and gives it to Ray,one of the bullies and after he eats it along with the other boys,all of them rush to the bathroom while everyone else is impressed with Fred.

But after seeing such act,Fred is given suspension for a week for such act.In the principal's room,before leaving he sees Jenny,a really bright student of Fred's class.Fred's ♥(Heart) tingles and falls in love with her at first sight.

After he reaches his home,He is grounded for 2 days by his mother as she got very angry for his suspension.But his father,after he reached home at night,came to know about Fred's suspension and rushed to him.He told fred to open the box which John gave him the previous day by giving him a key.Fred unlocks The books by the key and a bright light glows..

I hope you enjoyed it!Be sure to vote,like and give your thinkings in the comments