vincent

"hey bad, can i get your address?" the two boys were in a teamspeak call, it was late for darryl and quite early for vincent but that didn't stop either of them from practicing for minecraft monday together.

"hm, why do you ask?" darryl hummed as they played tnt run on hypixel, both of them dominating the first layer.

"i wanted to send something over," it was true, but vincent didn't want to tell darryl the full truth, it would remain a surprise.

darryl falls to the second layer, groaning slightly before answering his friend, "and you're not gonna tell me what? you make me not wanna give you the address."

"dude, just trust me. i'm not skeppy, i'm not gonna send stupid pizzas or something." vincent falls to the second layer as well, the first layer had run out of blocks to run on.

"i do trust you," darryl hadn't exactly told vincent him and zak were dating, let alone the fact that zak was a little. he didn't know if vincent could even begin to understand what ageplay was and darryl didn't want to lose the french man who made zak and him happy, "i'll send it over the teamspeak after we finish tonight, remind me if i forget."

vincent lets out an affirmative noise as his answer then laughs loudly when darryl screams as he misses the third layer completely and falls into the bottomless void of the map.

zak and darryl sat on the couch of their shared house, the former in the latter's lap sucking on a pacifier and a blanket wrapped around him. darryl ignored the cartoon playing on the screen and instead focused on the boy sat on him who watched the screen intensely.

the two were content and happy and then the doorbell rang, darryl's eyebrows immediately furrowed and zak jumped at the sudden loud noise. "hey zakie," the mentioned boy turns to face his daddy, "why don't you go to your room and wait for daddy? he'll try his best to not take long." he nods, gets a kiss on the forehead and runs to his room.

darryl takes the remote and turns off the tv, walking over to the door. he unlocked it and opened it slowly, not knowing what to expect on the other side of it.

but there was his best friend, vincent also known as a6d.

"what? how? w-why?" darryl stutters on his words, focused on the fact that vincent is here in front of him, at his and zak's house.

oh god zak.

"you aren't happy to see me? wow, i get it." vincent's tone is sarcastic but darryl can't recognize that so his eyes go wide and he motions for his friend to come in the house.

"i'm sorry! you just surprised me! i was a little busy..." vincent sets his bag down on the couch and ignores darryl completely as he sets his eyes on something that was also on the couch.

"darryl, i do not know the english word for this... but why do you have it?" darryl is closing the front door and turns to see what vincent is referring to and freezes when he sees it. it's zak's pacifier; he must have forgotten it when he went back to his room. and speak of the devil.

"daddy," vincent's eyes widen quickly, "you're taking too long! you promised you wouldn't; i'm getting sleepy." darryl rushes over to his pouting baby and spills out many apologies quickly.

"look who's here," the oldest in the room says after his apologies are accepted by a giggling boy.

"vinny!" the mentioned tries his best to forget the name zak called darryl a few moments ago and accepts the hug from his best friend.

"vinny! i'm so so so so so happy to see you! daddy! can i show him my room? we just redecorated!" vincent stares at darryl with wide eyes while he was dragged away by the little to his room.

part 2 ? 😳