movies

(requested by and for sadcreek)

zak messed with his thumbs, his little headspace clearly in control. he was surrounded by what seemed to be millions of stuffies, such as minecraft and fluffy ones, and was softly sucking on a pacifier. the little was a bit bored, so he let big zak take over and looked on the world wide web to find something to do today! he was excited to learn that the new live action lion king movie came out not too long ago and immediately got into little space after reading a few pages and finding a perfect time for the next day, forgetting to close the tab.

zak sat on his bed in the younger mindstate, anxiously awaiting to darryl to get him but he had begun to overthink. what if darryl is tired or frustrated and we can't go? what if he doesn't want to waste money on me? what if he's annoyed with me? what if he decides to kick me ou-

zak's rapid thoughts quickly were put on hold as he heard the front door open, he grabbed a minecraft dog he named muffin and ran to the front door. he threw himself into darryl's arms, who caught him but suffered a loss of balance temporarily. they fell over in front of the now closed front door, and zak had begun giggling, allowing the oldest to sigh and kiss the other's forehead affectionally.

"hi, cutie pie. what did you do while i was gone?" darryl picked up zak from the ground after he had gotten up himself. the little didn't want to tell his daddy about the movie, fearing any consequences he might have received doing so. so instead, he talked about the house he built on minecraft (he had done that today as well).

"well, then i'm gonna have to see it, whether you like it or not!" darryl tickles zak's sides and the latter gasps and begins laughing loudly, almost dropping muffin. they walk to the kitchen, zak still in darryl's arms, still giggling from the surprise tickle attack.

the taller puts the shorter on the counter, making sure he's securely on there as zak is a bit mischievous as a little. "chocolate milk, daddy?" zak asks as he sees darryl reach for one of their glass bottles.

"no, honey, you're already hyper and it's late, you can have some for breakfast tomorrow." darryl doesn't even have to turn away from the now on microwave to tell his baby is pouting and shining his dark yet bright eyes.

"here, let's go to your room and go see your minecraft build, okay?" zak only nods as he receives the bottle and quickly starts to drink from it, enjoying the warmth from darryl's hand, which he is now holding, and the milk in the bottle.

they walk slowly to zak's room and when they get there, zak sits in his gaming chair and is focused on the milk as darryl goes over to the computer to pull up minecraft. the owner of the computer forgets what he left it on from earlier and only realizes it when the other boy sees it already.

"did you want to go see the lion king, bear?" zak's eyes go wide and he shakes his head no, he doesn't want to be a bother to darryl.

"but it's open and you have a time picked out and everything for tomorrow afternoon, you looked like you were purchasing tickets... baby, don't you want to go?" zak's eyes sting, beginning to overthink again, he wants to go but he doesn't want to do anything to annoy darryl.

"oh, don't cry, please don't." darryl leans down to wipe away the crystal tears on his love's face, he's a bit confused about the situation but he would never want to see zak cry about anything ever.

"i want to go, daddy, but i don't want to annoy or b-b-bother you or cause any trouble or make you w-waste money on me." darryl had begun to kiss away the tears but stopped when he heard that zak thought he would annoy him. as if!

"please don't think that, or at least try to. you never ever ever ever ever ever bother or annoy me, you might be a bit silly but you know when to stop and i would spend every bit of my money on you, darling, you're so worth it. you're worth everything to me. you are so adorable and bright and you make everything better for me, whether you're little or big. you my universe, baby, i promise you."

his daddy's speech makes the little cry a little more, but he opts to wipe them away, trying to be strong for his boyfriend. "m-mkay daddy, i love you."

"i love you even more! now, i'll quickly buy the tickets and then we'll check out your beautiful minecraft build!"

"you haven't even seen it, daddy!"

"anything you do or make is beautiful, my angel."