(Disclaimer) I do not own the characters of Sons of Anarchy

One

     The shards of glass, splintered wood, various broken bottles of booze, and hundreds of bullet holes in the bar and the walls in what remained of the MC clubhouse was being slowly cleaned up and repaired by a skeleton crew of surviving club members, all moving about zombie like, each man lost in his own traumatized thoughts.

There were some croweaters left after the attack on the club, and they were doing their best to pitch in, sweeping and wiping up the sticky alcohol and splashes of copious, clotted blood covering the walls and floor.

Juan Carlos Ortiz, known to his brothers as "Juice", stared glassy-eyed at the incredible carnage left behind after the massacre carried out by the rival MC, the One Niners hit the club around 3 AM.

He clutched at his muscular chest with aching fingers, taking in painful gulps of air tainted with acrid clouds of smoke left by a hail of molotov cocktails which exploded on impact, engulfing the place in a raging flurry of licking, angry flames, catching a few club members on fire,  unable to be rescued due to the fact that an RPG had been launched into the front of the clubhouse, exploding and killing most of the guys and some sweetbutts while sleeping in their dorms.

That was immediately followed by a rain of bullets that sprayed the building, and whoever was left in the clubhouse poured out of the rear of the building, choking and coughing and yelling in shock and terror.

The only survivors he's found besides himself were Happy Lowman, Half-Sack Epps, Tig and Chibs. The remains of Clay Morrow, the SAMCRO President; Bobby Munson, Jax Teller,Opie Winston, Tara Teller, Lowell, Rayne Quinn, Rat Boy, Miles, and several others, were dragged out of the carnage and lined up outside in the parking lot and covered with tarps in the garage.

The property was swarming with cops, fire fighters,  ATF agents, and a crowd of gawking bystanders.

Juice glared at them savagely, wanting to drive them all away from the lot of Teller-Morrow, away from the mangled and burned bodies of his friends. He wanted to kill, destroy, and burn up the entire world.

He wanted vengeance.