Chapter 6: Tsuki's Heat

"So Tsuki-sama is going into heat soon. Welp, your dealing with that!"

"What?!"

"It's because she loves you dumbass. She was usually really perverted during her heat season before you came, but I have no doubt that she will no doubt make you bang her."

"Jeez, announce it the world why don't you."

"Ha ha. The rest of us will clear out. P.S, she's allowed to get pregnant."

"What?! I don't want a kid already!!"

"Too bad! See ya!"

The other hurriedly leave the manor. I sigh, before I feel a pair of arms drape over my shoulders, and Tsuki's voice to whisper in my ear.

"(Y/n)~~"

"Bye, have a great time."

"I swear I'm gonna kill you, you op tree god."

"Let's go to my room~~ then I can greet your little friend properly~"

"Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit. God. Bitch"

"F to pay respect for my host's pelvis. Imma go sleep now."

She teleports is into her room, casting a small spell when we arrive. Almost instantly, I feel my tail disappear.

"Uuuuuhhhhh... Tsuki-Chan? Why did my tail disappear?"

"Cause it'll make everything easier~"

Lemon start

    She then pounces on me, lust evident in her eyes. Her tails thrash wildly. She slowly removes her kimono, revealing her naked body.

"Time to meet your little Kaiju.~"

She then pulls down my pants, then my boxers, revealing my erect dick.

"Someone seems excited over little old me~ How about I warm him up a bit."

She then envelops my shaft with her large breasts, while she sucks on the tip. I moan quietly as she sucks. She presses her breasts together, massaging my cock thoroughly. I feel something building up.

"Tsuki! I'm gonna cum!"

But before I release, she stops. She crawls up to my chest, position in her wet snatch over my shaft.

"Inside me. We're gonna have kids, even if I have to drain you dry~"

     She then slams down on top of me, letting out a  ru of pleasure and pain. A small amount of blood leaks form her pussy. I reach out and gently start to massage her breasts, gently flicking her erect nipples. She moans loudly, before she slowly starts to move again. She bounces on my shaft wildly, moaning and gasping. If reach up and gently begin to suck on her left breast and massage her right.

"(Y/n)~ Ooohh~ your so big~~. I love you so much! I want to have your children so bad!"

"Is this regular you talking or in heat you talking?"

"Both! Ahn~! When you saved me from Kokabiel, and those Fallen Angels from before, I really fell in love with you. Oh~ Ohhhhhh~! I tried to surprise my heat but I just can't control myself!"

"Tsuki! I'm- I'm gonna cum!"

"So soon? I'm gonna do it too! But just once won't get me pregnant! No, you're gonna cum in me at least one more time. You will get me pregnant! Ahn~"

       After a few more bounces, we both orgasm, my sending waves of cum deep into her womb. Several balls of foxfire ignite at Tsuki's tail tips, though they vanish quickly. She pants, before she slowly slides off my shaft, and placing her hands against the wall.Her tails wrap around me and put me to my knees.

"Fuck me like a dog~."

"As you wish, my beautiful vixen."

     I feel my tail suddenly materialize, and I smile. I roughly slam my shaft into her pussy, while my no longer pointy tail shove itself into her ass. She cries out in pleasure. I squeeze her ass cheeks, causing her to moan.

"(Y/n)~ Ahn~ Don't be so rough~. Ohhhh~ I lied. Harder! Fuck me harder!"

     I increased my pace, roughly, and rapidly shoving my cock deep into her fleshy depths. She moans louder and louder with each thrust. Finally, I feel myself reaching my limit.

"Tsuki! I'm gonna come again!"

"Me too! Keep fucking me hard until you come!!"

     I obey and continue tot heist wildly into her pussy. Soon, we cum, more heavily than the first time. I sit back and sigh heavily. Tsuki giggles before death point a blanket over us and making me lay down on my side. She gently places her hand on my cheek and smiles sweetly.

"Thank you. Sleep well, my Kaiju Knight."

"You too, my vixen princess."

We close our eyes, and drift off into sleep.