Do I Wanna Know (Smut, MGG)

Start from the beginning

4:15 am "matthew! your up did i wake you??"

4:16 am "No I just got up, Ever thought of calling darling?"

4:17 am "yes actually, but i didn't wanna wake you."

4:17 am "I was already awake. I had an interesting dream."

4:18  am "how the hell would i have known, now tell me!!! because if you don't i will come over and use my magical powers so i can get it from your brain."

4:18 am "You don't have magical powers this late in the night."

4:19 am "how dare you, they are the strongest at night. now tell me, doofus."

4:20 am "Come over."

4:21 am "i can be there in 10"

4:21 am "Make it 8.

4:25 am "i will try my best just for you babe."

Matthew turns the lamp on that is sitting on his bedside table, he begins to get out of the bed when he recalls another moment in his dream.

Matthew's Dream

"Fuck Matthew." A moan escapes from your lips as your hips move up and down,  Matthew watching you with lust in his eyes. "Ugh." You moan again, but louder. Matthew rolls the two of you over so he is now on top, his thrusts are quick and rough just like the kisses he has been giving you. "Don't sto-" You begin to choke out as you grab his hair, another moan leaves your lips. "Matthe-"

Back to Reality

"Matthew.  Hello!" Matthew snaps out his dream when he hears you knocking at his  door. When he opens it your smiling at him, "Hi, was I loud?" You laugh and let yourself in. Matthew scratches his head as he shuts the door,  "U-uh no, you were perfect." You give him a weird look, noticing something is up, "Are you alright?" You walk towards him and he gulps after he licks his lips.

"Yeah, yeah I'm all good." You scoff at him playfully.

"Matthew, would you quit lying, I can tell." He laughs, "Y/n I'm alright, you want a drink?"

You look at him confused, as he begins walking to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "No I'm okay." You watch him chug the bottle of water before you even sit down on his couch. "Matthew come up for air, you aren't a fish...well you are but." Matthew laughs after he finishes the bottle. He moves to sit on the couch and you watch him, he notices and begins to recall another part of his dream.

Matthew's Dream

"I don't know if you feel the same as I do, But we could be together, if you wanted to?"

Matthew practically growls in your ear as he thrusts into you, causing you to moan at the end. Your legs are wrapped around his waist as he continues to thrust into you. "Yes, fuck Matthew." He smirks to himself before  speaking again "Was that a yes to my question or-" You whine in his ear  "Both." You are both watching each other, your eyes melting into each other.

Back to Reality

"Matthew." You groan towards the end,  "Are you alright, fuck." Matthew swallows hard and looks at your concerned face. "I-" he stops and rubs his nose, "I'm fine y/n, I'm  fine." You look at him and try to study his face, you eventually move closer to him while pouting your lips. "Matthew, would you talk to me, please." He looks up at you not realizing how close you are.

"Y/n?" You look at him with an engaging look causing his heart to race.

"I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you"  Matthew's voice is quick, catching you off guard. But he continues. "I had a dream about you..again." He pauses and you let him continue, "I-I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?" You look at him and a smile  begins to grow on your face. "Is that what your dream was about, us?"  He looks at you and hesitates, "Yes." He finishes his sentence with a  lip bite and causing you to lick your lips before questioning him. "What happened?" You cock a brow at him, "Well-" he coughs and smirks "It was, uh.." You cut him off, "Mouth-watering?" He looks at you with his mouth slightly open, "Yeah.." His eyes are full of lust, you are tilting your head at him while biting your lip.

You stare at him trying to decide if you should kiss him or not. "Matthew?" His eyes shoot up at you, "Hmm?" You begin you open your mouth to speak but you pause,  Matthew smiles at you before he pulls you close - your sitting  practically on him. "I can show you?" You slightly gasp before placing  your hand over your chest dramatically "I thought you'd never ask." You smile at him and he grabs your face for a kiss.

The kiss lasts longer than expected, Matthew kisses you all over your face afterward  causing you to laugh. "In my dream, it got quite steamy." Matthew nips at your neck causing you to whimper in his ear. "I think I can handle  it." You cry at the end as Matthew begins kissing down your neck. He pulls you so you can straddle him, he then begins taking your shirt off.  "Impatient? Aren't we?" Matthew looks at you and smirks "I've been hearing you moan in my head all night, so yeah, I'm a little eager." You laugh at him and stand up to take your pants off.

You are now standing in front of him in your underwear. "Shall I do the honors or would you like too?" You begin playing with the waistband of your underwear in some attempt to tease him, he sits up so he is closer to you. He places his hands on the sides of your waist and begins kissing the skin above the waistband. A small moan escapes your lips, causing him to groan in irritation at how quiet you are. "Why are you so quiet?"  He growls at you before pulling your underwear off. "You aren't doing anything." You smirk to yourself knowing you are making him irritated.

"Me?  Not doing anything? We'll see about that darling?" You bite your lip as he lifts you up and begins walking to the bedroom. You giggle when he throws you down on the bed gaining a head tilt from him, "What's so funny y/n?" He throws his shirt off and his pants as you watch.  "Nothing, everything is just peachy." You smile and he crawls back over to you. When his face is hovering over yours you kiss him, slow. He  groans at the end and kisses your neck. You moan a little louder than last time, smiling when he looks back up at you.

Once he gets down to where your underwear used to be he takes his time positioning  himself at your entrance. He kisses your skin around your thighs and you moan at the action. He begins to lick you, to which you moan again and he continues. Your hands move down to grab onto his hair. His tongue speeds up causing you to moan again, but louder. He smiles to himself at the sound of your moans. "Fuck Matthew." You gasp when he places a  finger inside of you, he begins to lick you while moving his finger at the same time. You moan even louder than the last time and move your  hand so you can grip the bedsheets. "Don't Stop." You groan and begin arching your back. "Ugh. FUCK." Your about to cum when Matthew stops.  You whimper at the loss of his tongue, he moves back up towards your face and he smirks at you. "What exactly did you say about me not doing anything?"

You throw your head back against the pillow and groan,  Matthew kisses your chest and you look back up towards him. Your hands are on the sides of his face, he begins to move back down towards your waist but he stops. "Matthew." You whine and he smiles, "What's wrong?" You groan at him and he moves back towards your face, he gives you a rough kiss before thrusts into you. You choke out a moan as he begins thrusting quicker, your legs are wrapped around him and your hands are  holding onto the headboard. "Matthe-Ugh." Matthew moves his hands so he can grip your thighs causing you to shout a curse word in the air.

His speed increases as he continues to grip your thighs, your hands have left the headboard and are now tangled in his hair. "Shit, I-" You groan towards the end of your sentence gripping Matthew's hair. "I'm- Fuck  Matthew." Matthew's final thrusts are rough and quick gaining passionate moans from you. Matthew groans at the sound of them and you both finish. The room is left quiet for a few seconds except for the sound of panting from you both.

Matthew falls on top of your chest, your hands still in his hair.

"Holy-" Matthew cuts you off,

"Fucking-" You cut him off,

"Shit." Matthew cuts you off and you both laugh.

Matthew moves his head to look at you, "Talk about a vivid dream." You half  smile at him in your tiredness, "Was it close to your dream?" Matthew moves up so he can kiss you, "Better, I don't think I can ever forget that."

After a few minutes you get up from the bed to clean yourself up, Matthew looks at you with sadness in his eyes. "I was sort hoping that you'd stay." You turn around and smile at him, "I am."