Oh hell yeah! [KOOLAID MAN X HIMIKO]

There was a lovely ceremony, and Shuichi Saihara had brought everyone back from the dead so that they could attend the wedding, Hiyoko was the flower girl, Kazuichi and Kiibo where the best mans, Angie and Chiaki where the bride's maids and Maki wasn't invited. The bride's maids and best man's walked down the isle in pairs, followed by Hiyoko giving a dance as she scatters petals along the isle. It was a tearful ceremony, as everyone watched Rantaro walk Himiko down the isle as the Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme song played harmoniously.

Shuichi was hunched over the alter, reading out the priestly things they say at a wedding not giving two shits because he's so done with life, but is secretly happy for them now that there will be one more person making sure Himiko doesn't burn down the kitchen.

"I, Koolaid Man, take you Himiko Yumeno, to be my waifu, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

The ceremony came to an end as Himiko and Koolaid man kiss, Himiko threw the bouquet into the crowd and Hatsune Miku catches it. Who will be the one to love Miku?

Well this story isn't about her, there was an after party on Shuichi's boat, everyone got drunk, and I mean everyone got drunk and some of the teenagers where left floating in the water that morning, it was an epic gamer night.