Don't forget I'm always with you

this chapter is a shout out to @zeda2455! thanks for reading my kingdom hearts book series!!!! 

As the two walked out towards the old mansion Akio saw "Riku" was at the gate waiting for them.

" Hmph. you've changed. Your own darkness doesn't frighten you anymore." Said the replica

" How can you tell?"

" Because I'm you."

" No I'm me."

" I'm me he says. Must be nice being real. A fake like me could never get away with saying that. That's right, I'm a phoney, a fake! The way I look, the way I feel, everything i remember! And even this newfound power!" Screamed the Replica as dark shadows appear around him.

As the Replica stood there Riku looked at him before summoning his weapon, following Riku lead Akio summoned her keyblade but Riku held out his hand in front of her.

" Akio no, this is my battle."

" but Riku i -" Akio was cut off by Riku.

" I know but please it between me and him."

Akio looked at them two and said " Alright best of luck Riku."

After their battle the Replica layed on the ground surrounded by a puddle of darkness. Riku and Akio walked up to him as he speaks.

" So...it's over. Hmph, death doesn't frighten me. Good riddance to a phony life. My heart was never real."

" What are you feeling?" asked Riku looking at the replica.

" what happens when a fake dies one like me? Where will my heart go? Does it disappear?"

" No, even if you are a fake, you still have feelings and those feelings are what puts you different from being a Fake." Said Akio looking at Him

Riku nodded and spoke " your heart, it'll go somewhere. Maybe to the same place as mine."

" heh a faithful replica until the very end. That's..okay." as the replica disappear into the puddle of darkness.

Riku stood there as AKio walked up to him and wrapped her arm around riku.

" Riku no matter what he will be with you. Just because he was a Replica with a fake heart that doesn't mean he didn't have a heart. Fake or not he will be connected to you."

" Akio... your beginning to sound a lot like Sora. but yeah thanks." said riku wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

" Come on Riku, let's go." said Akio as they walk into the mansion. Upon entering the home they came across a white room where riku spotted a girl who looked a lot like Kairi.

" Are you Namine?" Asked Riku

The girl stepped out of a pod and nodded.

" Please, come this way." said Namine as Riku and Akio walked up to see Sora sleeping in the pod.

" Sora! What have you done to Sora!" yelled Riku

" Nothing he just asleep, to get his memory back." said namine

" To get his memory back?" asked Akio looking namine

" Yes i took apart his memory when he was here, but now i'm putting it all back exactly how it was." said namine

" You two have a choice to make it." Said namine

" Why me too? No one's messed with my memories." said Riku looking at Namine.

" Mine too." replied Akio

" Riku, for you it's not your memories. It's your darkness. In your heart there is darkness, and in that darkness is Ansem. He may be at bay for now,but eventually he'll wake, and he will take over you just like he did before." Said Namine as Riku looked down to the floor.

" And Akio in your heart, you have lost memories from your childhood but also you have a tight lock on your heart. In your heart there something that every keyblade master all want but you hold memories that are not yours in your heart." As namine spoke AKio felt like she heard those words before, when she was younger.

" But i have Powers that you two can use, with my powers, I can put a tight lock on your heart. That way Ansem could never come out from inside of you Riku, and Akio i can put another tight lock on your heart so no one could ever see that you possess and power." said Namine

" What happens to us if we let you do that? Will we forget everything like Sora?" asked Riku while holding Akio's hand

" The darkness in both of you will be sealed tight just like your memories. You both will stop remembering the darkness and forget everything from the darkness... Riku,Akio please choose."

Akio look up to where Sora was sleeping and gave a thought about it but, to forget all that had happened, an adventure with Riku, the king. She didn't want to give it up.

" He doesn't even look worried. Will we sleep like that too?" asked Akio looking at Sora

" Yes."

" Figures. Sora always did as he pleased. Whatever we be doing together he'd find a way to slack off, him and Kairi too. Even trying to leave the islands, Riku and I did all the work on the raft by ourselves". Said Akio while giving Riku a light squeeze

" That's it. When this slacker wakes up, I'll tell him off. I told him to take care of Kairi and here he is taking a nap. But i can't chew him out like he deserves if i've been asleep. We don't need our heart locked." Said Riku

" But what if the darkness over take the both of you?"

" If that happens, then the darkness will show us the way, we will be able to escape the deepest darkness and we will be able to see through the brightest light." Akio said looking at Namine who smiled at Akio answer.

" Yes, that's true." replied Namine

" Alright take care of Sora for us." said Riku as he and Akio walked out of the room to face Ansem, Riku inner darkness.