"I have a proposal for you."

"A proposal?" I question confusedly.

"A proposal," he grins, "A group of us from Griffin Inc are heading up to Liverpool for a conference in a few weeks, and I would like it if you accompanied me on our travels."

My eyes widened in surprise of his announcement, not expecting this kind of news at all. He wanted me to come with him to some work function, which I didn't really understand why because he had told me plenty of times before that he wasn't ready for our relationship to go public.

"Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of no one knowing about our relationship?" I wonder aloud, looking over to him in curiosity.

"The people coming are from different floors and don't know who you are. The only people who know you will be Louis and Lauren."

"Oh yeah. Lauren knows about us. She just asked me before when I was out there."

"I assumed so," he laughs, "She's been trying to get me to tell her ever since the meeting incident."

A blush rose to my cheeks at his mention of what happened in his office a few days ago, the smirk quirking at Harry's lips telling me he didn't regret it at all. I sighed in contentment, the memories reliving themselves in my head. Suddenly I felt so faraway from him, so I got out of my seat and made my way around the desk, plonking myself down onto his lap.

He was happy to accommodate me, his arm locking around my hips whilst my arm slung itself around his shoulders, my legs dangling from the side of his lap. He nosed at my jaw, inhaling softly against my skin until I tilted my head towards him to push our lips together for a long awaited kiss.

There was something about kissing Harry that I couldn't really put my finger on. It was like everything around us disappeared, and we were the only two people left in the world. The way his lips felt against me made my insides melt, warmth searing through my blood and tingles exploded under the skin of my lips whenever he so as much slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"What do you say then?" He breathed, fluttering his eyes open once I pulled away.

"But you'll be working," I whined, resting my head against his shoulder whilst curling a strand of his hair around my fingers, "I'll be all by myself, it's going to be boring."

"You'll have me in the evenings, babe. Plus I don't have to work on the Sunday when we're up there, so I was thinking about taking you out perhaps."

"Taking me out? Like a date?"

"I figured I ought too," he shrugs, flashing me a smile, "We haven't even been on a first date yet."

"I wonder why? I've got such a lousy boyfriend," I tease, pulling at his hair.

"Heeeeey!" He yelps, his voice reaching an octave higher, "That was mean."

I nudged my mouth at his earlobe, skimming my lips against the smooth skin, "I'm only joking, Peach. But yes, I would like to come to the conference with you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I nodded, kissing him again.

Harry's POV

"I'm so sorry for the delay. If you wouldn't mind waiting here whilst I collect the missing papers, I have no idea where they've got to," I apologized to Oliver, rechecking all the papers in the disgruntled folder in case I had misread the titles.

I was currently filling in one of our associates with details about the upcoming conference that was taking place in a few weeks. I was notified by a large insurance company over in the States about how they were looking for a new CEO, the function in Liverpool merely a friendly way to meet some of the candidates and decide who would be best to take upon the important role.