"But you know... Don't worry." Fuutarou coughed to get back his composure. "As long as you're studying here, I can still go to your place and teach you guys if you want to. No salary needed!"

However, after his words, the Nakano quintuplets start looking at each other nervously, discussing about something that he can't hear. It's like they are hiding a secret from him. "G-Guys, what's wrong? Hey, I know all of your tricks, alright? Don't even think about pulling out something!" Fuutarou nervously said, worrying that something was not right.

"So you didn't hear the news from them, Uesugi-kun." A tall man walking to them, breaking the noisiness from the quintuplets. It's their father, Maruo Nakano. "Why didn't you tell him? I believe he needs to be the one to hear this."

The nervousness of the Nakano sisters grows much bigger, as Fuutarou is getting more and more worried for seeing that. "Anyone, please explain to me. A-Anything..." Fuutarou tried to speak out.

"Well... you see..." Ichika spoke first as a role of a big sister, but she couldn't utter a word.

"We are... well..." Nino tried to say something, but so couldn't her.

"Moving..." Miku ended her sister's sentence and lowered her head, avoiding Fuutarou's gaze, who was looking at them in awe.

"W-What?! Moving?! B-But why? You can't find anywhere else to study for your career?" Fuutarou asked, but then he quickly tried to solve the situation. "D-Don't worry! I'll help you find a good one if you can't-"

"Fuutarou-kun, it's been decided. We can't stay here anymore." Yotsuba said, made the boy speechless. Seeing how awkward the situation is, Itsuki knows she has to be the one to explain it all.

"Ichika... she is casting for a new movie due to her success. She's also the main role of that, so she will be working a lot. This movie will take a long time to film, approximately 4 years, so we... have to move oversea with her..." Itsuki said, then just like her sisters, she lowered her head so she wouldn't face Fuutarou, and also as a sign of apology. There is a long silence going on between them, as both group can't think of anything else to say. The Nakano quintuplets start thinking that Fuutarou is disappointed in them, for not telling him the news sooner.

"Well congratulations Ichika! You've done an excellent job!" Fuutarou exclaimed, surprised all five of the sisters.

"W-What? I... well... I thought you were..." Ichika uttered, a little shocked to what he said.

"It's a good news, isn't it? Your career will be taking a big step, Ichika! You should be proud of that!" Fuutarou said and let out a grin, made Ichika blush a bit. "You all have found somewhere to study, right?"

"Well, y-yes!" Miku said. "There's a university that will teach all we need."

"Fuu-kun, don't be too worried about it." Nino said, looking back up to him. "When Ichika is done with her work, it will be when we get our degrees! We'll be returning to Japan and shove five degrees into your face, Fuu-kun, so just you wait!"

"Until then, Fuutarou-kun, just await my movie to be a blockbuster. I promise you that!" Ichika said confidently, made Fuutarou smile from that. However, there's still one more thing he has to make sure.

"Well then... let's all make a promise." Fuutarou said.

"Promise?" The quintuplets asked in unison. To answer their question, Fuutarou takes a deep breath and continues his words.

"4 years later, we will meet up together, everyone. Promise you all won't forget me, and we will be here together, with six degrees, as close friends. Agree?" Fuutarou asked, but after that, the Nakanos started laughing out loud, made the boy confused. "W-Wait, did I say something weird?" Fuutarou asked again.