4.

jinyoung had been training for two months on the pole. he was excelling, far better than his classmates and because of that, his debut in the club was pushed forward. announcements were made and clients were interested, but the boys who were already in the club weren't that happy.

"hey nyoungie," hyolyn greeted as he came home from class, "how's was the lesson today?" she said as she laid down the plates of food she cooked. "it was fine...nothing much. but man, my body's still not used to dancing every day. ugh i wanna soak myself in warm water and the guys in my class, ugh don't take pole dancing lessons when you're not that flexible man. they're wasting my time." jinyoung went on and on rambling about the guys in his pole dancing class as hyolyn chuckled here and there while she cook the dumplings.

the two said their thanks for the food, and dug in. hyolyn is known to cook lots of food for the two of them because, one, jinyoung is a big eater and he's always hungry after class and practice, and two, hyolyn needs lots of food for energy for her work later - she wouldn't have any time for breaks.

"ya coming down to the club later?" hyolyn asked as she stuffed food into her mouth. "yea i am." he said as he placed his dishes into the sink only to wash it right after (no some asians don't use dishwashers cause its a storage space for us). when hyolyn was done with her food, he collected her dishes and proceeded to wash them. "we have 2 hours to get ready before we leave okay?" "okay". and off they went to their separate room to do their own things.

like what jinyoung said earlier, 'i wanna soak myself in warm water', he really did fill up his tub, pour some almond milk bath soap and sprinkle rose petals for an aromatic and romantic touch. romantic for who? for himself duh. he played his favourite piano playlist, and set a timer for 30 minutes just in case he falls asleep in the tub. he then sat himself in the tub and relaxed into the warm milky water and the sound of the piano.

usually he'd fall asleep, but this time he didn't. he couldn't stop his mind from running back to the time where it all led him here. how mark kissed jacks, how he practically sprinted to jacks house and stuffed his belongings into his luggage, how he locked the door and threw the keys under the door, how he called his rental agent and told him that he'd sell his house to the person renting it for a price they'd pay, how he hailed a taxi all the way to hyolyn's house, how the driver let him rant and then only took 10% of the amount charged and how he did all that while crying.

tears streamed down his cheeks, he couldn't hold it in and cried as if it just happened. it's been two months, acts like he's over it, but deep inside, he hasn't gotten over it. learning and then working as a stripper is one way of how he tries to forget about it. but how can he forget those eyes, smile, arms, hugs, kisses, laughter, the fun, the cuddles, the movie nights, and the sex.

his alarm rang, snapping him out of his thoughts, he wiped his tears then proceeded to bathe. once he was done, he drained the tub, cleared the petals, and dried himself up. he looked at himself in the mirror, and thankfully his eyes wasn't very puffy, so it means that it'd go down after awhile. he got dress, blew dry his hair, picked out something simple but black and wore his mask. he can't be seen in the club yet, clients knew how he looks. so he has to make sure he doesn't make any contact with them just yet while he's there to observe how to perform on stage and have stage presence.

soon, hyolyn came out of her room in a dress, and sat beside jinyoung on the sofa. "im so lazy to go work today. ugh the amount of dicks i'd need to satisfy" hyolyn groaned. it's not that she doesn't like her job, ok, she doesn't really like it but it pays more so she doesn't mind. but sometimes they'd be rough and dominant, and gets her bruised here and there. the two chuckled and left the house early.