chapter 2

dirt walls made up the base of the houses while Snow Tree bark was used as the roofs. In the small village, white smoke could be seen occasionally rising up from the chimneys whilst children joyfully laughed out loud, as well as the sound of studying, which accompanied their laughter. This formed into a tranquil and warm scene in the midst of the frosty wind.

In the village was a newly constructed private school, which the hunting families had spent ten whole days building. Through the slightly opened window, a figure was standing inside the building. The figure was entirely wrapped in white, and they were holding a soft, fox fur coat. On her head, they wore a fox tail, which acted as a snow white cap. Her adorable cheeks were bright red as they were excitedly speaking of something. Sitting in front of her were ten or so children that were each about seven years old. The group of children was composed of girls and boys and all of their faces held inquisitiveness as they listened to their teacher tell a story.

"Therefore, good children never casually open the door and let Grandmother Wolf come inside. If that happens, the children will meet danger!" The girl's clear and pleasant voice intentionally carried a trace of danger as she warned the children. On the floor, the children nodded their head, half-understanding what she was saying, but they all knew that they didn't want to be like Little Red Riding Hood.

"Okay, now Teacher wants to teach everyone a song. Follow along and sing!" The jade-cut woman faintly smiled and hint of sweetness was distributed in the air.

"If you asked me what I would wish for after my death and what I would leave behind, I would reply:

A good child on the earth, good children must listen and hold good thoughts.

After all, I can't always be by your side and protect you.

I'll give you a golden canopy and unshakeable cloth, da la da la.

No matter how rugged the path is, don't feel afraid.

I'll give you a good soul and kind intestines, da la da la

No matter how beautiful the scenery you encounter, you'll still willing to share it with others.

Yesterday night, I secretly told him of this remote opinion;

The world only has two foolish children left

Although foolish children are foolish ah, they're still kindhearted.

......"

A tender smile appeared on the woman as she enthusiastically sang her song. But unfortunately, a plump boy raised his chubby hand and timidly asked, "Teacher, what is a golden canopy and unshakeable cloth?"

Like a blocked tape, the woman's singing abruptly stopped and her eyes became wide open as she looked on awkwardly, "This.. Is a type of outstanding martial arts skill that can protect you guys. That's right, just like that!"

Very certain, the woman nodded her head while the expression on her face remained serious. But, before she could collect her bearings, a girl with an apple-shaped face raised her hand. She faintly bounced up and down in anticipation, causing her ponytail to wave back and forth, "Teacher, do you really wish to give that martial arts skill to us? But, how come I don't feel any different from before ah?" The little girl seemed to be taking it all very seriously, as right after she asked this, she began to roll up her sleeve in order to check as to whether or not she had became a high level martial artist yet.

Cold sweat formed and began dripping down from the young lady's forehead, this really was a difficult child ah! "Actually, Teacher wasn't talking about a type of martial art skill."